GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Aww"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/06/04 at 15:03
Regular
": ("
Hello.

I've just found out that Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow will only have one new gun, its still worth it though because its half the price of a normal game and it will have loads more features and Maps avaliable.

Is anyone getting this game?

EDIT : Does anyone know when Spider-man 2 is coming out?
Thu 01/07/04 at 15:57
Regular
Heh, ALASTAIR can you add me to your Friends List?

*bows*
Thu 01/07/04 at 10:28
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Yeah the country suits you perfectly.

Lol Texas Ranger Stridman.
Thu 01/07/04 at 08:15
Regular
IGN have had about 30-40 minutes of online footage for a while. Looks decent but nothing much has changed, when I say nothing much I mean nothing at all bar the odd few weapons, some that haven't been revealed yet.

I just hope my sheer loss of interest for Rainbow Six 3 on LIVE doesn't hamper my Black Arrow experience. Looking forward to it greatly I just hope the new maps and new modes are enough to keep me happy as after over 200 hours of playing it on LIVE it has put me off, my own fault I know but none the less I hope that it is as good as Rainbow Six 3 was when that came out as playing that on LIVE in the early days with Monkey and Tom etc was excellent, from them on in though it became a kick fest where every game I joined I was booted.

I can't even remember the last time I booted up Team Deathmatch.
Thu 01/07/04 at 08:04
Regular
[URL]http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/675/675066/vids_1.html[/URL] - New Rainbow Six 3 BA videos, Multiplayer videos!
Mon 21/06/04 at 16:56
Regular
What do you mean by that?
Mon 21/06/04 at 16:44
Regular
Yeah the country suits you perfectly.
Mon 21/06/04 at 16:38
Regular
I might be going to America soon...
Mon 21/06/04 at 16:29
Regular
Stridman wrote:

> Someone told me that Spider-man 2 (the movie that is) is coming out
> in July but I just saw the trailer on the MTV channel and it said its
> out in cinemas now.

Yeah, well it's out in America in a week or so, but it's out here in just over a month.
Mon 21/06/04 at 16:14
Regular
Auf deutsch wrote:
> I think it *might* be an rpg launcher, one of my mates seems pretty
> certain that it is, but don't quote me on that...

The gun begins with an X.
I cant remember what it is though. :(
Mon 21/06/04 at 16:11
Regular
Mattyboy wrote:
> EDIT : Does anyone know when Spider-man 2 is coming out?
>
>
> Next month I believe. Im really anticipating this game, the previous
> Spider-Man was excellent but this one looks even better

Me too, I also love the films though.
The game looks awesome and its gonna be a bit more realistic (eg.You wony be able to fling your web in mid air and somehow swing, you have to hit a building or object).

I think its also gonna finally let your ears pop and let you go right down to the city instead of up high all the time.

Someone told me that Spider-man 2 (the movie that is) is coming out in July but I just saw the trailer on the MTV channel and it said its out in cinemas now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.