GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Aww"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/06/04 at 15:03
Regular
": ("
Hello.

I've just found out that Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow will only have one new gun, its still worth it though because its half the price of a normal game and it will have loads more features and Maps avaliable.

Is anyone getting this game?

EDIT : Does anyone know when Spider-man 2 is coming out?
Sun 20/06/04 at 15:03
Regular
Hello.

I've just found out that Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow will only have one new gun, its still worth it though because its half the price of a normal game and it will have loads more features and Maps avaliable.

Is anyone getting this game?

EDIT : Does anyone know when Spider-man 2 is coming out?
Sun 20/06/04 at 15:04
Regular
I think the word 'definitely' applies here
Sun 20/06/04 at 15:05
Regular
Good, I've just started doing the Single Player missions on RS3 and im on the 9th one - I haven't tried it yet because i've already completed 4 missions today and im getting a bit sick of it.
Sun 20/06/04 at 15:10
Regular
"tokyo police club"
One new gun? They're pulling out all the stops with this one, aren't they?
Sun 20/06/04 at 15:11
Regular
9th mission parade? tough one that IMO.

the last is a complete b*tch though. you have to sneak about like a fairy.
Sun 20/06/04 at 15:15
Regular
No its the Import/Export one, cant remember if its the 9th or not.
Sun 20/06/04 at 15:32
Regular
"Whatever!"
>
> EDIT : Does anyone know when Spider-man 2 is coming out?

Next month I believe. Im really anticipating this game, the previous Spider-Man was excellent but this one looks even better
Sun 20/06/04 at 16:42
Regular
"8==="
Mattributé wrote:
> One new gun? They're pulling out all the stops with this one, aren't
> they?

If it's a new grenade launcher I'm going to lynch someone.
Sun 20/06/04 at 18:17
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I love grenade launchers.
Sun 20/06/04 at 22:05
Regular
I think it *might* be an rpg launcher, one of my mates seems pretty certain that it is, but don't quote me on that...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.