GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harvest Moon (GC)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harvest Moon'.
Mon 21/06/04 at 09:13
Regular
"Remember me?"
OK... so after buying a load of other games, I finally went back to Harvest Moon on the 'Cube. Great game, only I'm a little clueless as to why my character keeps getting dizzy and displaying the 'word', "GUU~". He holds his stomach when he does it, so I'm assuming he's hungry. I had a shoofty around my house too, and I noticed you can cook your own food... only, I can't find any food to cook. The only two things I can think of is waiting for my tomatoes to grow, or attacking my cow (Morag), sheep (Welsher) or dog (Pedro) with the sickle.

Put simply:

My farmer needs food. Where does he get it?!

Cheers.
Mon 21/06/04 at 09:13
Regular
"Remember me?"
OK... so after buying a load of other games, I finally went back to Harvest Moon on the 'Cube. Great game, only I'm a little clueless as to why my character keeps getting dizzy and displaying the 'word', "GUU~". He holds his stomach when he does it, so I'm assuming he's hungry. I had a shoofty around my house too, and I noticed you can cook your own food... only, I can't find any food to cook. The only two things I can think of is waiting for my tomatoes to grow, or attacking my cow (Morag), sheep (Welsher) or dog (Pedro) with the sickle.

Put simply:

My farmer needs food. Where does he get it?!

Cheers.
Mon 21/06/04 at 09:16
Regular
"tokyo police club"
not played it, so i can't help, but have you tried gamefaqs.com?
Mon 21/06/04 at 09:18
Regular
You can usually just pluck plants from the ground and eat them. Also, do you have any chickens yet? You can eat the eggs they lay too.

I kinda gave up on this game after it got a little boring, but my sis is a pro at it. I can ask her for tips, but it would be later - and probably too late :D
Mon 21/06/04 at 09:20
Regular
"Remember me?"
I don't have chickens yet.

Oh, I did eat this "strange mushroom" I found on the ground, then the screen went all blurry and I ended up inside a tree with all those Harvest Sprites things.

Remember though, kids: Winners don't use drugs.
Mon 21/06/04 at 10:55
Regular
Go t'pub.

Or buy some of that potion from Van.
Mon 21/06/04 at 11:35
Regular
"Remember me?"
Rickoss wrote:
> Go t'pub.

Tried that, heh. Bought a drink, drank it, went outside and my guy nearly toppled over.

Lightweight? :P
Mon 21/06/04 at 13:21
Regular
Your character doesn't look like me does he?
Mon 21/06/04 at 15:05
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Get a fishing rod, and fish.
Mon 21/06/04 at 15:35
Regular
There are green herbs dotted around the map you can eat. They grow back every day, there's enough to use one to feed your dog and four for you.

I can only confirm they're present during spring and summer though, as I havne't got futher than that.
Mon 21/06/04 at 18:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
yes buy a fishing rod from Van and fish in your spare time (you should have lots of it). keep the fish you catch in cold storage and eat 2 a day at 7am and pm and you'll be fine.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.