GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Warrior Of Spectrumness"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Full Spectrum Warrior'.
Fri 25/06/04 at 11:15
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Just popped through my door, so first off, "yay". Will be giving it a go and sharing my most humble thoughts later, chums.

To the Spectrum Warrior Mobile!
Sun 27/06/04 at 12:02
Regular
Spikecast and I did the third level and most of the forth level last night. It was rather entertaining. At one point in the forth level there is a maniac with a RPG (As bullett and I put it "HE'S FIRING A ROLE PLAYING GAME AT US! RUN!!) and he started firing at everything o_O so we had to move from car to car, covering each other and in the end I moved up to the other side of the level and a tank comes rushing in, so i yelped >_< and called in an air strike. Brilliance.

Great game I'd recommended it to anyone who likes stuff like ghost recon, conflict desert storm and rainbow six 3

Also I traded a replay with 'cast :D Its brilliant. If you did well in a level or something crazy happens, just save it and then when your with a friend on LIVE ask to trade it with him in the 'My Xbox Live' section of the menu and it takes about 2-3 seconds to transfer and then later they can watch it :D
Sun 27/06/04 at 11:49
Regular
Aoe wrote:
> along with the persistant MSN alerts i get from people 'now playing' it.

heh. ;)
Sun 27/06/04 at 11:09
Regular
"\\"
This thread has tempted me alot to buy this game, along with the persistant MSN alerts i get from people 'now playing' it. I shall buy it.
Sun 27/06/04 at 02:19
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Okay, if nobody else is on add me (Ashmanok) and there is a chance I may be available.
Sun 27/06/04 at 02:04
Regular
I am up for some online play sometime today, been out spending too much again and have been enjoying Driv3r at the moment along with Riddick, will be on LIVE tomorrow though for a bash.
Sun 27/06/04 at 01:44
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Been sort of recovering from a hangover today so haven't played much in the way of gameage. From what I played yesterday, a couple of hours working on the training before going out, I'm still not entirely convinced. Its good and all, it just feels a wee bit restrictive when it comes to command, and outlook on the battles. Maybe its just me.

I will play some more tomorrow though, and may venture online, possibly.
Sat 26/06/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Touched!"
Just been doing the training and I must say it's pretty darn good, I like the way you have to think and plan ahead, no other game like it really, makes a change from your standard war games, I'll be on live later tonight probably, got an annoying headache.
Sat 26/06/04 at 17:21
Regular
"Touched!"
Just picked up a copy, will be online with it later!
Sat 26/06/04 at 14:03
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
FSW is easily the most different game I've played this year, it's brilliant but I get the feeling that in a couple of weeks places will be flooded with traded in copies as the idiots buy it then cannot figure out how to play it... it's one of the reasons I bought an Xbox again (know its coming to PC but I can't wait for that long!).
Sat 26/06/04 at 13:05
Regular
"Touched!"
What's this like? Thinking of taking Driver 3 back and getting this, how's the live play? What do you do etc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.