GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil: Ever to grace XBOX/2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil'.
Sat 26/06/04 at 13:11
Regular
I'm disappointed Capcom have put Resi's only on Gamecube, the sales have dramatically dropped because of the Gamecube units sold! Is it ever possible to bring them to the Great one?
What do you think?
Wed 25/08/04 at 00:02
Regular
Daveus wrote:
> Hmm...resident evil ever gonnna be on Xbox. Personaly I don't care.
> Hmm..Halo ever to be on PS2/GC...no. Do PS2/GC owners care? Yes, they
> know they do! :-P :-P :-P

Would GC/PS2 owners care about a game they haven't played?

Do you want Mario Kart? Zelda? Sunshine?
Sun 08/08/04 at 16:22
Regular
If the game sells as well as hoped then Capcom might even make the next generation of Resident Evil games, should there still be any, multiformat.
Sat 07/08/04 at 23:44
Regular
"Back For Good"
Capcom might put it on another console for the next gen.
Sat 07/08/04 at 18:42
"Its Your Pleasure"
Doom is better than both. although out of the two Silent hill 3 is the better game.

if this new Resi gameis good and the new zelda is everything we think it iwll be then im gonna have to invest in a cube.
Sat 07/08/04 at 10:18
Regular
I've never played Silent Hill, so I'd have to say Resident Evil.
Sat 07/08/04 at 08:26
Regular
"eat toast!"
incidently killzone is coming out alledged "halo killer" i think it'll probably go on to the xbox. As for the resident evil series, no its never going to go on the xbox. It went to the gamecube and ps2.
Fri 06/08/04 at 18:52
Regular
"BOSE"
Hmm...resident evil ever gonnna be on Xbox. Personaly I don't care. Hmm..Halo ever to be on PS2/GC...no. Do PS2/GC owners care? Yes, they know they do! :-P :-P :-P
Thu 05/08/04 at 16:05
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Edgy, Silent Hill or Resi Evil?

Just curious.
Thu 05/08/04 at 15:31
Regular
If the current Resident Evil games had more action in them, they'd be typical non-scary action blasters.

Instead it's a psychological horror - you don't get scared of the actual zombies, but of what you can't actually see.

The slow pace and the way certain things are placed to make you look at them is brilliant!

I'm near the end of Resident Evil 2 at the moment and I'm finding it incredibly spooky - despite it being a straight port of the PSone game! It's excellent!
Thu 05/08/04 at 15:02
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
The first (and only) Resi Evil I played was on the Cube, it was the first one that came out on the console and for some reason I was so scared.

I know it sounds stupid but I didn't want to play it anymore. I think the game started off with you in a corridor place and there was one zombie following you, I didn't know any of the controls and couldn't get a weapon so I ran down these stairs and waited at the bottom.

I waited for about a minute and then decided to go back up because I thought the Zombie didn't know where I was and as soon as I went up it grabbed hold of me and bit me neck.

(Ouch)

I dont mind horror games but they need to have alot of action in them and from what I played of Resi Evil it didn't have enough for me. Silent Hill isn't scary, it's just wierd, it has hardly any action and freaks me out.

Doom 3 sounds like it has alot of action in it and thats what I like, a scary game where I can shoot the crap out of zombies instead of running away from them like a wuss.

The only problem with FPS horror games is that you cant see behind you...

:-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.