GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear VS Splinter Cell"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/06/04 at 13:16
Regular
I...again...can't choose, anyone else want to choose for me?
Sat 26/06/04 at 13:16
Regular
I...again...can't choose, anyone else want to choose for me?
Sat 26/06/04 at 20:35
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Metal Gear Solid.

Easy.
Sat 26/06/04 at 22:26
Regular
I prefer splinter cell.
Sun 27/06/04 at 08:28
Regular
"eat toast!"
if you want proper stealth get splinter cell.
If you want better gadgets, get splinter cell.
If you want a challenge get splinter cell.
If you want a decent control system, get splinter cell.
If you want decent graphics get splinter cell.
If you want xbox live support get splinter cell.

If you want poor AI, long boring cut scenes that break up the action, poor camera angles and card board boxe action, Buy metal gear solid.
Sun 27/06/04 at 12:14
Regular
"Touched!"
Splinter Cell easily.
Sun 27/06/04 at 13:19
Regular
If you want absolute garbage, listen to spoonbeast.

Wasn't going to post in here, but that had to be pointed out.
Sun 27/06/04 at 13:22
Regular
"\\"
Both are completely different games. In my opinion:

1. MGS1
2. SC1
3. MGS2
4. SC2
Sun 27/06/04 at 13:22
Regular
If you want absoloute garbage, buy Metal Gear Solid.
Sun 27/06/04 at 13:38
Regular
Mav wrote:
> If you want absolute garbage, listen to spoonbeast.

I especially liked the "if you want a challenge get Splinter Cell" comment. They are both mind numblingly easy to the point of being a joke.

Without a doubt Metal Gear however Splinter Cell 3 is looking decent, I just hope they can manage to string a decent, challenging and worth while single player campaign together now as both have been lacking this so far.

If we are narrowing it down to one game, Twin Snakes urinates on both Splinter Cell games from a great height. Online Splinter Cell is excellent but the single player is guff.
Sun 27/06/04 at 16:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Twin Snakes is both action and/OR stealth, depending on what you want to do. People are such morons when they say 'it's not stealthy enough!!!11' - If they tried, it is. And SC just sucks in the action bits, whereas MGS excels.

Both. Pandora Tommorrow online is class.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.