GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"APPEAL: BUY BUY BUY!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/07/01 at 00:00
Regular
Ok, so not content with my idea for Gameaway Summer 2K1, I have dismissed my shortfallings and decided to start an appeal.

Not for charity, but for Special Reserve. Now - believe me when I say this, they are not paying me to write this!

Many of you have won a game or a film or 2 or more on the site, saving you the expense of either around £20 for a DVD or £40 for a game. Woohoo! That's great isn't it. BUT.

Special Reserve are unique in this sense. Do you know any other website that does this? No? Exactly. So, this is my plea, which will hopefully give SR a slight boost.

During the next week, I am appealing to you to make an order on the site in order to keep SR going - to keep the famous GAD and FAD going.

You can order anything of course - but just get one item or more within the next 7days. BUY that game you always wanted - BUY that film you've been craving for, but BUY them here. The prices are reasonable, with NO shipping costs and no hidden charges. And everytime you order you get a REDDY! So, just five orders will gain you enough reddies for redemption of a free gift!

"Reddies for redemption!"

Ok. So, maybe you want a GBA - you should get one, don't delay. And don't listen to SR's news topic saying not to order won - win one instead - just get one now! It'll save disappointment.

Still interested in a PS2? That £299.99 deal seems like the best around and it's available with 0% finance. You get a PS2 - £270, an extra official memory card £30, an extra official pad £20 and a DVD remote - £10 I would imagine. so you're saving a good £30 there, after the PS2 reduction!!

Get a DREAMCAST! Cheap, plentiful and unashamedly Sega - this little beaut is the fastest thing under a ton. Best game selection in a long time and crazy Taxi 2 is out friday.

SO. Will I be buying something? Err, erm, yes I will. And you should too.

I want you to feel proud about buying something from here - and you should do. If you do make the order - tell us in this topic - with what you bought, when, why and how much it was. Simple really?

Ok, thanks for reading.

Now go hunt your parent's credit cards out! Ask their permission first of course.

Dan
Mon 09/07/01 at 00:35
Regular
erm i'm rejoining after i think i'm no longer a member and i wann to get a GBA game soon!
Mon 09/07/01 at 00:22
Darkness_2K wrote:
> I've BOUGHT BOUGHT BOUGHT!

I got a PS2 from SR's Basildon
> Superstore 10 minutes ago.

BUT, they didn't have Red Faction OR
> SSX :(

So I'll have to get them at Game instead!

You have won a game Darkness - from May, you need to claim it,.
Sun 08/07/01 at 13:11
Dan2K1 wrote:
> There should be a new status: 'spammer'

Yeah, why didn'y you just chuck out those spamming newbies and let the goodies newbies still have the wonderful feeling that they can make a topic...
Sat 07/07/01 at 22:04
Regular
My fake plaaaaaaaaastic love.
Sat 07/07/01 at 22:02
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I have never been in a GAME store since I live no where near one!!!

Are they Any Good!
Sat 07/07/01 at 19:19
Darkness_2K wrote:
> I've BOUGHT BOUGHT BOUGHT!

I got a PS2 from SR's Basildon
> Superstore 10 minutes ago.

BUT, they didn't have Red Faction OR
> SSX :(

** The whole SR gang beat the heck out of Dan and he squeals and vows never to say "game" again unless he is talking to jez.**
Sat 07/07/01 at 19:16
I think I'll buy something, I need a new something.
Sat 07/07/01 at 11:55
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
I've BOUGHT BOUGHT BOUGHT!

I got a PS2 from SR's Basildon Superstore 10 minutes ago.

BUT, they didn't have Red Faction OR SSX :(

Thu 05/07/01 at 19:34
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Wait a minute, that should say "to shoot this damn BIRD in my garden". I bet you were a bit confused there weren't you.
Thu 05/07/01 at 19:33
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I don't want to spend too much money at the moment. I have bought pleny of items in the past and there are other things I want at the moment.

I just bought a snooker cue. Do SR sell cues, NO!

I need a new tennis racjet. Do SR sell racjets, NO!

I want a BB gun (to shoot this damn dird in my garden). Do SR sell BB guns, NO!

Sorry SR. In fact, I'd like Crazy Taxi 2 but I don't want to spend that much money before I go to America. Maybe I can win it. But that's sort of going against everything you've just written in that post isn't it. Oh well!

I know how I can make this up to SR. Just wait for the release of the GameCube. Then you'll see a sudden increase in the amount of orders I make.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.