GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rate 2006 - Was it a good year for you?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/12/06 at 00:31
Regular
Rate 2006

Well another year ends, they seem to go by quicker as you get older. So how was 2006 for you? I talked to some of you in 2005 and hoping 2006 will be a good year for us all. So was it? Anything happen this year that you'd like to share? Pass a driving test? Get married? Get pregnant? Find love?

Feel free to rate the year out of 10.
Sun 31/12/06 at 02:59
Regular
"Twenty quid."
0/10 - worst year ever.
Sun 31/12/06 at 01:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
3/10.

The 3 being the two months i spent in China at the beginning of the year and the 5 months or so of lounging around doing nothing on my return.

Otherwise been a crappy year, left China after unluckily finding a school run by an inept idiot, been stuck here for the rest of the year and returned to work at the Royal Mail which is full of idiots and people who like to talk too much.

What is waiting for me in 2007? Other than a big compensation cheque from Doctor hack and slash and a 2 week holiday back to China to see the girlfriend nothing much as it'll just be me working at Royal Mail to save up money to head back to Asia to teach again. Now 2008, THAT'LL be a good year
Sun 31/12/06 at 01:01
Regular
"Monochromatic"
3/10
Nothing good has come out of this year and i'm ending it feeling disillusioned and lost. 2007 will not be a good year but i can see it being important for moving on.
Sun 31/12/06 at 00:57
Regular
Ladybird wrote:
> 2006 suck big hairyman barnacles!

doh >_< you post this seconds after I commented on your MySpace page.
Sun 31/12/06 at 00:53
Regular
2006 suck big hairyman barnacles! Whatever that means..but, it did in the worst way, too. Gah! I've never experienced such lows in my entire life. :'(

I give 2006 a flatlining -1, bobbling up to a somewhat surfacing 0.

They say, when you've reached rock-hard bottom there's only one way to go..and that's up. I'm trying to remain optimistic about life, because I don't want to die. Not yet atleast..even if my crosses seem so overbearing at times. Most of the time.. There's got to be more. I just know there is more for my life and I have to keep the faith that it'll all turn around for the better..because dammit, it just has to.
Sun 31/12/06 at 00:50
Regular
"Mooching around"
I can only remember the last 6 weeks anyways.
Sun 31/12/06 at 00:41
Regular
"I may return"
Err, I'd say about an 8 as I've achieved a lot!
Sun 31/12/06 at 00:40
Regular
I'd say 5 ... I've had some of my highest highs and lowest lows this year ... it really has been a mixed bag.

I'm hungry for 2007 ...
Regular
"Mooching around"
Heh, there I was about to load my virtual drive by on your title.

Oh and 9.
Regular
Rate 2006

Well another year ends, they seem to go by quicker as you get older. So how was 2006 for you? I talked to some of you in 2005 and hoping 2006 will be a good year for us all. So was it? Anything happen this year that you'd like to share? Pass a driving test? Get married? Get pregnant? Find love?

Feel free to rate the year out of 10.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.