GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which games should a Xbox newbie be buying?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/06/04 at 15:04
Regular
"Ex-Newbie"
Ok ordered a Xbox, got Midtown Madness 3, Halo and Burnout on its way, with a free controller aswell as the main one (plan to hopefully get 2 more free one's once i get more reddies), also have Live for 2 months. So which games should I be going for, if you mention one please let me know the basis of what it is, I had a playstation 1 but as it broke about a year ago I've not really played games for a while now. As I don't really know anyone with a Xbox thought it might be wise to ask around on here, I'm not really too bothered about getting brand new games as I've not played the now older games like Halo, which from looking from the amount of reviews looks like a pretty decent game. Also on a side-note, anyone know when Fifa 2005 will be out, will be it worth getting the 2004 one or is it already nearly ready to come out.

Kez

P.S. Thanks for replies in advance.
Tue 06/07/04 at 13:07
Regular
Knights of the Old Republic, PGR2, Morrowind GOTY.
Tue 13/07/04 at 21:37
Regular
RedKez wrote:
> XIII - What is this game about everytime I try to look at reviews it
> appears on my screen as "Site is blocked" and haven't a
> clue why, so not sure what the game is about at all.

This is a superb cartoon style fps. With loads of levels, varied gameplay and great graphics it is a must have if you like shoot em ups. I have heard that its not great on live, but for 15 quid who cares?
Any way 4 player split screen deathmatch is priceless.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.