GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro evolution soccer for xbox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Wed 30/06/04 at 23:45
Regular
"no nonsense"
i think this is the best game in the world easy.

and its on xbox live, this is surely gonna b the greatest footy title ever
Sat 03/07/04 at 11:22
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Some clean tackles still ot you booked in the 3rd one, which could get quite annoying when you're 1-0 down with 10 minutes left to go.

And the free kicks were impossibly hard to score, which mostly resulted in an 'UbEr TaKeOuT', as the young kids call them, every time someone broke free. I really, really miss that game..
Sat 03/07/04 at 11:13
Regular
"Oops..."
Which new teams does anyone think will be included??
Fri 02/07/04 at 16:24
Regular
In no. 3 if your player hits the ball with his hands whilst on his back (e.g. sliding tackle) then it doesn't count as hand ball.
Thu 01/07/04 at 22:47
Regular
"no nonsense"
the names are correct for most teams now. master league is suberb, online will be ultimate
Thu 01/07/04 at 16:11
Regular
As regards to Pro Evo, I haven't actually played the 3rd yet. I've got the 2nd one which rocks muchly and I shall certainly get the 4th.

By the way, on the 3rd one, have they fixed the fouling system? The 2nd one is very annoying, as the cards seem to come out randomly and fouls that are clearly 100% clean tackles get you sent off.
Thu 01/07/04 at 16:07
Regular
Stridman wrote:
> Sorry, double post.

Yes, double post.

Learn to count boyo :P
Thu 01/07/04 at 16:04
Regular
": ("
What?
I only clicked twice.

Triple post, sorry.
Thu 01/07/04 at 16:02
Regular
mattributé wrote:

> If you seriously believe what you wrote, stridman, then I pity you.

*believes*

I didn't want to star an argument, I posted in what I thought...if I asked for you comments I would have...but I didn't....so...ner ner ner.
Regular
mattributé wrote:

> If you seriously believe what you wrote, stridman, then I pity you.

*believes*

I didn't want to star an argument, I posted in what I thought...if I asked for you comments I would have...but I didn't....so...ner ner ner.
Regular
Sorry, double post.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.