GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh for f**ks sake"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/07/04 at 11:55
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I recently sold my Ps2 for an Xbox. I want my Ps2 back. So here goes another 3 months of saving.
Sun 11/07/04 at 22:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Got MGS from the Playstation and MGS2 from the PS2 there in those links. Unless of course you're referring to the Nes versions of Metal Gear, which didn't appear on the current gen consoles
Sun 11/07/04 at 22:29
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I meant the 1st game, the one that lasts half an hour.
Sun 11/07/04 at 22:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
[URL]http://www.gamespot.com/pc/adventure/metalgearsolid/review.html[/URL]
[URL]http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/metalgearsolid2substance/review.html[/URL]
Sun 11/07/04 at 22:20
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
PC games are awful. You have to spend hundreds just to get the games to run, and the controls are awkward as a combine harvester. The graphics are only good if you have an adequate background, and PC doesn't have some of the best games(Metal Gear Solid).
Sun 11/07/04 at 20:19
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
What ever, pc has most of the games of xbox and ps2, plus better graphics
Thu 08/07/04 at 13:00
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
what do you mean? Fool does not constitute a legitimate argument.
Thu 08/07/04 at 09:51
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
FOOL
Wed 07/07/04 at 16:08
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
PS2 rules. For every gmae you have on XBOX I can name a better one on PS2. Go on, try. Its impossible.
Thu 01/07/04 at 19:49
"period drama"
You're not missing very much, though.
I played my PS2 yesterday - the controller had a thick layer of dust over it. That says just about everything.
Thu 01/07/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Insert Gently"
I have an PS2 and Xbox and at the moment I seem to be playing on my Xbox alot more than the PS2...The last game i played on the PS2 was Need for Speed: Underground ages ago

But so many great games have come out for the Xbox that i just have to get them...

Ninja Gaiden
Theif 3: DS
Splinter Cell: PT
PGR2
Full Spectrum Warrior

Plus the Live play makes the Xbox twice as good, so my PS2 has just been gathering dust next to my shiney Xbox

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.