GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL HALO 2 THREAD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sat 03/07/04 at 00:23
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Sorry but i'm p***ed off at Halo 2 littering the Xbox forum. So i'm making yet another one (sorry) which will be used for everything Halo 2 related such as:

Halo 2 Questions
Any Halo 2 Links
General Halo 2 chat
Your Opinions on the game
You can even set up Xbox Live games with people when the game hits the shelves (whooppee)

And I will post any and all current info on Halo 2

P.S. Please use this as the main HALO 2 TOPIC forum so hundreds of 'halo' thread don't clog up the, erm 'wonderful' Xbox forum

Danke
Page:
Tue 07/12/04 at 12:05
Regular
"BOSE"
I think I speak for everyone when I say, the people i most enjoy killing on Halo 2 are the americans. You finish a game and win against americans and they either swear at you if they lose or tell you they kicked the crap out of you if you lost. I'm not a fan of swords only matches, had one and there was 1 decent guy on our team with a sword and we lost (all uk) and he said like don't worry about it, not everyone's good with a sword. I *stuck* to yanks in a row earlier which i was proud of (it's not so easy sticking a real player compared to AI). First one I shouted "Merry Christmas!" he was like "crap!". Second just accepted it going "agggg". he killed me after i stuck him so i laughed saying "2 in a row baby!" Playing yesterday and some guy lobbed a plasma grenada at me saying "i got you" which he did. Then I said "*laughing* i got you too! you not see that blue glowing thing attached to your balls!?"

I love it! :-D
Sat 04/12/04 at 09:59
Regular
We don't really need it yet, but I don't think a date has been put out yet anyway.

[URL] http://www.bungie.net [/URL] check it out yourself, lazy buggar.
Sat 04/12/04 at 08:11
Regular
"BOSE"
lol. It was proberly a camping sniper.

Does anyone know when Bungie are gonna put any content download on Halo 2? :-S
Fri 03/12/04 at 09:48
Greatest Live match I played just now so far.

TeamBall on Collosus; cue a few Americans going, "Awww, I HATE this map, and I HATE TeamBall"...

Anyway... some crazy firefights, as every few seconds a new ball carrier comes and goes. I get the skull for a third time and head for that wooshy teleport lift thing. Use the cowardly technique for a minute, putting us well into the lead before a lucky pistol headshot gets me.

The match then continues with the other team gaining the upper hand towards the end... with 3 minutes to win, and us 10 ten seconds behind, I head towards up the ramp where three reds (one the ball carrier) are. I melee the first guy, dual wield and gun down the second (just), and with the ball carrier just left, gun him down, the timer stopping at 2.59. Another from my team at the same time jumped down from below, and we went on to win it from there. What a game!!!

Oh, earlier on someone got 40 kills in a 5 min match, with a 25 killing spree. Jeez.
Fri 03/12/04 at 02:15
Regular
"BOSE"
I just have to add something before I close my eyes. On Halo 2 Live I just love mounted machine guns, don't you!? Especially CTF - Defence on Zanzibar. First thing I do is run upstairs, grab the rocket launcher and get on the turret! I love it! Also good for getting rid of pecky snipers. When they all come running around the corner on foot i'm like "oh, please!" TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR "KILLING SPREE!!" TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR "RAMPAGE!!!" :-D I love it!! Then they insult me by trying to get on my land with their filthy vehicles. "Dude, i've got a rocket launcher, back up!"

Good night people :-)
Wed 01/12/04 at 19:06
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Just seen a funny thing happen on one of the later levels. Theres a brute charging around and being a bit low on ammo Im trying to stay away. Then the hunter that was with me hit one of them covenant weapons racks which went flying over landind on the brute, he sort of got stuck inside it all I could see was this gunting covenant weapons racks with legs.
Tue 30/11/04 at 23:08
Regular
And the fact that the brutes are powerful.

Get the link?
Tue 30/11/04 at 21:06
Regular
"\\"
C Col wrote:
> Is the brute one more powerful?
>
> Perhaps the word brute may suggest something.
>
> Idiot.

The fact it's used by aliens called brutes?

Idiot ;)

[S][S][S][S]Ironing :(
Tue 30/11/04 at 21:02
Regular
Is the brute one more powerful?

Perhaps the word brute may suggest something.

Idiot.
Tue 30/11/04 at 20:14
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Why didn't sr give us a halo 2 room? They granted one a for gta.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.