GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL HALO 2 THREAD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sat 03/07/04 at 00:23
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Sorry but i'm p***ed off at Halo 2 littering the Xbox forum. So i'm making yet another one (sorry) which will be used for everything Halo 2 related such as:

Halo 2 Questions
Any Halo 2 Links
General Halo 2 chat
Your Opinions on the game
You can even set up Xbox Live games with people when the game hits the shelves (whooppee)

And I will post any and all current info on Halo 2

P.S. Please use this as the main HALO 2 TOPIC forum so hundreds of 'halo' thread don't clog up the, erm 'wonderful' Xbox forum

Danke
Page:
Mon 02/05/05 at 19:00
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> 've just played some of my best ever Halo in a Team Skirmish on
> Zanzibar. I had the bomb and beat down their entire team before
> arming it. That included a guy with a rocket launcher, a guy with a
> sword, a guy with a shotgun and the last guy just had an SMG and
> plasma rifle. It was like my Master Chief was taller, faster,
> stronger and just down right harder than theirs.
>
> Oh yeah.

I had a similiar situation on Coagulation.
I had the bomb, ran to where you can get the invisibility cloak. In the rocks outside the Blue base was a sniper and I snuck around him and cracked him over the head with the bomb. I ran into there base to plant the bomb and a guy with a shotgun shot at me so I lunged at him with the bomb and killed him. Planted the bomb, ran out and got on top of the base and killed they guy who had the sniper previously by smacking him around the head with my SMG.
Jumped off the base and started to run back to my own base only to get ran over by my own team.

Twas good, non-the-less.
Mon 02/05/05 at 15:03
Regular
"Ow Yer"
YES! FINALLY!!!!!!!!! in the update sudden death is being taken off assault games!! lots more changes as well but i wont spoil them for you!
Mon 02/05/05 at 09:31
Regular
"8==="
For those who want an 'official zombie game' mode: Midway's Area 51 will give it to you.
Mon 02/05/05 at 02:01
"I love yo... lamp."
've just played some of my best ever Halo in a Team Skirmish on Zanzibar. I had the bomb and beat down their entire team before arming it. That included a guy with a rocket launcher, a guy with a sword, a guy with a shotgun and the last guy just had an SMG and plasma rifle. It was like my Master Chief was taller, faster, stronger and just down right harder than theirs.

Oh yeah.
Mon 20/12/04 at 18:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Can you smack them round the back of the head if they try to pull out your controller?
Mon 20/12/04 at 18:02
Regular
I can honestly say that most times when playing on halo 2 on Live you do feel as if the people are sitting with you.

Especially if they are on your friends list.
Mon 20/12/04 at 17:33
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yeah, graphically it's astounding. First-rate, years ahead of most other Xbox games. Shame the levels, gameplay, plot and everything else sucked balls.

I'm not even sure about the online stuff, because I prefer playing with people in the same room over a LAN, or system link.
Mon 20/12/04 at 16:57
"I love yo... lamp."
It does sound interesting.

Anyway, I wasn't totally convinced that Halo 2 was THAT much better than Halo, other than the Live play.

Until for old time's sake I tried my old favourite Halo game mode with Algy. Prisoner level, Rockets. So slow and jerky. Halo 2 is just so much better.

But I still want the old Halo maps available as downloadable content.
Thu 16/12/04 at 08:13
Regular
So each person the 'Zombie' kills, then joins him agains the Humans?

How does he get a sword?

Or do you equip everyone with a sword as secondary, but they can't use it whilst human, giving them the option to drop it in favour of a different weapon?

You must show me this mode later today, it sounds interesting...
Wed 15/12/04 at 01:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Found a quality new mode - Dawn of the Dead.

16 players, Headlong.

15 humans. 1 Zombie.

Zombie has no shield and has a sword and no motion tracker. Humans have shields and magnums/shotguns/motion trackers.

Humans have to reach 100 kills to survive.

Except each kill the zmbie makes forces the victim to switch to a zombie.

A la Virus on TS2, but with swords.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.