GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any difference between Ash and Travis?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/07/01 at 09:00
Regular
There was a lot of fuss about Travis' Sing when it was released, saying that it was rubbish and they could not write good songs without having the same word about 100 times in the song.

I have just heard Ash's new song, 'Sometimes' and i happen to think that Ash should be slagged off just like Travis because just like Travis the song title is said about 100 times in the song.

Is this what music is now i ask? I think i could write better songs than these two bands at the moment!
Wed 04/07/01 at 19:09
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Am I the only person on these forums who hasn't met a famous rock
> star?

Closest I ever got was the lead singer from My Vitriol walking past my mate in the toilets at Brixton Academy. Acedemy. Acadamy. How do you spell that anyway.... I think I was right the 1st time....

I once saw Richard Branson walking round the Virgin Megastore in London - had about 50 security guards with him ;P
Tue 03/07/01 at 22:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
CJJ007 wrote:
> How can i show u lot my song then? (when i have finished it of
> cause!)

Post the lyrics in here, and create the song on midi and link to it.

I'll go 1st:

http:// www.thisisparker.com

(remove the space)

My band. I play music for a living (pretty much) and am only to happy to show the world.

Your turn
Tue 03/07/01 at 21:13
Flattery shall get you nowhere.
Tue 03/07/01 at 21:13
Regular
"Great Scott's"
How can i show u lot my song then? (when i have finished it of cause!)
Tue 03/07/01 at 21:12
Regular
"Great Scott's"
You Tool!!!!!!!
Tue 03/07/01 at 20:54
I agree with Goatboy, about CJJ007 trying to write a song.

being a budding songwriter myself, I know it takes a long time to form and finish a good composition, my last took me about 2 months to make it sound half decent.

But CJJ, you just prove us wrong then?
Tue 03/07/01 at 13:31
Harlow Virgin? I'm going to Harlow on that day! And I've got their albums, so I think I might pop in there!
Tue 03/07/01 at 13:13
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Really?

Are they giving out free Silk Cut and stuff from Poundland?
Tue 03/07/01 at 12:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
To Mr Snuggly:
Don't you remember when we met Chas unt Dave?

Ash are actually in Harlow Virgin signing stuff on July 10th at 1pm!
Tue 03/07/01 at 10:11
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yep.

I've been told to F**k off by Brian May from Queen.
Excellent.

Me and mates in HMV in London ,Brian May looking at Queen records(?).
Nobody would go say anything,so I went up.
"Hello, you're Brian May aren't you?"
"F**k off"
"...ok, I think your solos suck anyway."

He looked miffed, my mates looked shocked and I went off and bought White Zombie.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.