GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spider man 2 Walkthrough"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Spiderman 2'.
Fri 09/07/04 at 13:38
Regular
"how 2 get moon pear"
where can i find a spider man 2 walkthrough?
Tue 20/07/04 at 18:36
Regular
"Wats wit Trunkle?"
Oh ya,well guess what rich guy???At least I can afford ps2 games.I have duplicates of the games i sold for spiderman 2.Tell me how many ps2 games you have.Now!
Sun 18/07/04 at 18:06
Regular
That's just as foolish.
Sat 17/07/04 at 20:55
Regular
"Wats wit Trunkle?"
Erm,for your information I didnt pay for it.I gave 3 of my crummy games to eb games in exchange of a spider-man 2 game.
Sat 17/07/04 at 00:41
Regular
Erm then why pay full price for a game your going to cheat to complete?
Fri 16/07/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Wats wit Trunkle?"
I dont think there is any worthwhile things when you complete the game because i completed the game when i entered in a cheat.I was hoping to get to play as doctor octapus.If anybody lknows how to play as him,please contact me or reply this measage.
Tue 13/07/04 at 22:25
Regular
Not all are on the building tops though. Some are on the sides of the buildings.

I think I have about 30 skyscraper tokens left to find, almost got all the buoy tokens, and still have a load of secret tokens to hunt down too!

Don't know if I'll stick at it though. Unless there's something worthwile unlocked after 100% completion...
Tue 13/07/04 at 22:19
Regular
"Wats wit Trunkle?"
First of all,if you hit a pedestrien,you wouldn't be such of a hero now would you?Secondly if your trying to look for building top tokens,very closely look on your map and you'l see little golden dots ontop of building tops.
Mon 12/07/04 at 22:16
Regular
You seriously don't need a walkthrough to complete this game.

I feel I may need one eventually, just to find all the secret token-thingies though.

I also need to find the Video Game Arcade. I looked around on Alastair's advice but with no luck.

You still can't beat plummeting off the Empire State Building though!
Sun 11/07/04 at 19:38
Regular
"Underbean"
on spiderman 2 why are pedistrians so fast, wen u hit them they dodge?
Fri 09/07/04 at 13:52
Regular
It's not even been out for a whole day yet and you already want a guide?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.