GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spider man 2 Walkthrough"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Spiderman 2'.
Fri 09/07/04 at 13:38
Regular
"how 2 get moon pear"
where can i find a spider man 2 walkthrough?
Fri 30/07/04 at 16:05
Regular
"Wats wit Trunkle?"
If your talking to me morbo,I'm not gona lis***.n to your sh*t.Okay?
Tue 27/07/04 at 02:18
Regular
"Balls"
yeah, thats good, you pis head
Tue 27/07/04 at 02:10
Regular
"Wats wit Trunkle?"
Yeah,uhuh.And the little dictionary thing is called a comback.To me your nothing ok?And nothing will make it change you got that?I hope so.I dont really like you.It doesn't matter if you swear some more,or try and call me stuff,it doesn't matter.So you can go on ahead and reply to this measage as much as you would like,I dont really care.
Mon 26/07/04 at 06:31
Regular
miko92 wrote:
> All I'm doing is telling it how it is.And
> who invited you to this chat room?

You don't need an invitation to a public chatroom, you cockshank.

> You have nothing to do with
> this.

With what? These forums are for public discussion, if you don't like it, get back on AIM for some cyber.

> And bullett,what the hell is pish off?

Ever heard of a swear filter?

>Who learned you to spoke,a
> dictionary?You are just a loud mouth piece of crap!

Heh, that little outburst right there just literally split my sides due to all the irony contained within.

Please, the first rule of posting here is to post in English. You can't even fathom that, so I suggest you leave until you've had sufficient lessons in spelling, grammar and punctuation.

Perhaps a little common sense too.

EDIT - And Cyclone, I would, but you love me too much :P
Mon 26/07/04 at 00:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
YEAH BULLUT GO AWAY
Mon 26/07/04 at 00:46
Regular
"Wats wit Trunkle?"
Oh is that right pencilpal?All I'm doing is telling it how it is.And who invited you to this chat room?You have nothing to do with this.And bullett,what the hell is pish off?Who learned you to spoke,a dictionary?You are just a loud mouth piece of crap!
Thu 22/07/04 at 21:01
Regular
Miko, stop acting like a big guy, stop mouthing off at people and stop flaming/trolling/spreading disease.

Or just simply pish off, because the attitude you're bringing here makes you look more of a tw@t than you think.
Thu 22/07/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Oh no! Starwolf!"
miko92 wrote:
> So I suggest that you shut up and get lost.That
> alright with you buddy??

Uh huh, and who told you that you were the boss around here? I would genuinely like to know, so i could shoot them in the face.
Wed 21/07/04 at 00:09
Regular
"We love you Rooney!"
miko92 wrote:
> And thank you logic.:)

erm....i wasnt siding with you dipshite, i was telling bullett to wait and kick the living excretement out of you.Sheesh, some people really are dumb
Tue 20/07/04 at 20:10
Regular
"Wats wit Trunkle?"
Whatever you say.I aint gona fall in this trap were I'm calling for mercy in this situation,you go your way,and I'll go mine bullett.Sound fair Bullett?Good.Tata!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.