GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"look xbox is as good as ps2 but with better controler"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/07/04 at 14:01
Regular
"screw this"
look xbox is as good as ps2 but with better controler
Sun 11/07/04 at 14:12
Regular
"screw this"
i'm getting ff12 and metal gear solid 3 and the rest
Sun 11/07/04 at 14:10
Regular
"screw this"
cos every 1 got an xbox just like me and i still buy ps2 games
Sun 11/07/04 at 14:08
Regular
"screw this"
hello any 1 home
Sun 11/07/04 at 14:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If they're as good (which they cannot be because Xbox has superior power in every department, cheer up, Goth, that's just the way it is), then how comes developers are scrambling to release all the PS2's biggest brand name games on the Xbox now that the sales have picked up? GTA and Pro Evo were the only reasons to own a PS2, but whoops - now they're on Xbox, and they're even making Pro Evo live enabled. That Street Fighter collection is coming out on Xbox - live enabled, and with a whole extra game included tha they didn't put on PS2. The only thing Sony has going for it now is Killzone, and GTA: San Andreas. They should both be good, but if I heard that Xbox versions were going to be made, then I'm prepared to wait.
Sun 11/07/04 at 14:01
Regular
"screw this"
look xbox is as good as ps2 but with better controler

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.