GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"look xbox is as good as ps2 but with better controler"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/07/04 at 14:01
Regular
"screw this"
look xbox is as good as ps2 but with better controler
Thu 22/07/04 at 22:06
Regular
Are the best what? Coasters?

Everyone has games that they prefer - and Final Fantasy isn't always the top of peoples lists (since no. 7 I believe) so therefore it isn't the best.
Thu 22/07/04 at 16:03
Regular
"screw this"
ff games r the best
Thu 22/07/04 at 15:19
Regular
quite honestly I dont give a s**t that ff is only on ps2. I cant stand that kind of game. I only like fps and racers. Which the xbox is truly blessed with!

Edit: Counting down the days until chronicles of riddick, an fps that will make ps2 owners green with envy.
Tue 13/07/04 at 08:36
Regular
Although it is safe to say that at present, Square haven't 'switched' to GameCube, it is most likely that they wont stop at just one Final Fantasy game for Nintendo consoles.
Mon 12/07/04 at 21:27
Regular
"what were u thinkin"
yup, xbox is vastly superior to ps2, but ps2 still has ff, as im not sure ffcc is proof of a switch over from ps2. the xbox s pad is excellent, esp my wireless one, which is margionally smaller then the s pad, not like the bulky ps2 ones. however, the normal controller is too bulky for my hands. if ps2 had no franchises, there would be no need for the ps2 in my view.
Mon 12/07/04 at 15:24
Regular
"diablo"
Listen you guys Xbox isnt as good as a PS2... its vastly superior in every way.
Better processor, better dvd drive, better pad (like you said), built in hard drive, better good games to crap games ratio and you can kill a cat or injure a PS2 owner by dropping it on them. :)
but seriously all of the above is true... not that i would know anything about killing cats... or PS2 owns for that matter.
Sun 11/07/04 at 17:42
Regular
liquid snake - if there's a game you want that's multi-format, which system do you get it for, bearing in mind the Xbox has in most cases better graphics, no need for memory cards, better controllers, custom soundtracks, Live play, etc, etc?
Sun 11/07/04 at 14:44
Regular
Killzone isn't shaping up too well by the sounds of it. All the previews I've read say it needs a lot of work on the controls and the enemy AI is pretty dodgy, even the biggest of PS2 fanboys are saying that they doubt it's gonna be the Halo beater that Sony are making it out to be.

Oh and Liquid Snake, this isn't a chat room so you don't have to keep posting "Hi" and other useless messages.
Sun 11/07/04 at 14:14
Regular
"screw this"
hi
Sun 11/07/04 at 14:13
Regular
"screw this"
hello

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.