GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who agrees that the XBOX is rubbish"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/07/04 at 17:43
Regular
"real cheats"
i do
Sun 18/09/05 at 11:07
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Can I ask you, smerk, whether you own an Xbox? I would be highly surprised if you do.

P.S. Whatever happened to equality of the consoles? Why can't we all just get along and accept that all consoles must be valued on their merits. I look forward to the day when we all agree that every single games console ever made is, in effect, equal? (apart from GameCube. That truly is rubbish)
Sun 18/09/05 at 11:04
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
It's amazing, even before I saw the colour of his name, I somehow knew that the poster of this topic was a newbie.
Sat 10/09/05 at 20:11
Regular
It's very heavy so you won't be carrying it around too much.

I always laugh when someone says this about a console. I don't know about you, but I buy a console and stick it under my TV, where it remains. Weight and portability are irrelevant - if you want a console that you play on the move, get one that is supposed to be portable like a handheld.
Fri 02/09/05 at 22:24
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
me
Thu 01/09/05 at 19:05
Regular
Nothing like sliding round those swear-filters
Thu 01/09/05 at 07:17
Regular
tnc, you win a prize for your lovely use of 'cockrocket'.
Wed 31/08/05 at 22:41
Regular
Don't be a fanboy

Without any justification you just sound like the cockrocket that you are. "Here here. Like OMFG xbox isnt de biz. Ps2 for pres, lol"
Wed 31/08/05 at 22:32
Regular
"gran turismo master"
HERE HERE.
Three cheers for someone too speak out.

Playstation rules.
Tue 30/08/05 at 15:17
Regular
"Catch it!"
ITS TERRIBLE.
Mon 29/08/05 at 21:51
Regular
Xbox was good, until the hardrive breaks, xbox is now not good, use as a doorstop.
explain if you could:-

PC - res 1280 X 1024 32Bit colour

xbox - res approx no idea but damm sight less than pc

Why then does the xbox graphics look soooooo much better than the PC ones?
i do not refer to the clarity of detail, i refer to the look!
better colour, much better depth, nicer...
bit like comparing something like EMMERDALE with CSI (not that i watch crap like that) but the warmth just comes through!
Maybe its cos its on a 32" telly VS 17 LCD monitor?! who cares!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.