GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon Emerald"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Emerald'.
Mon 12/07/04 at 16:21
Regular
Looks like there is another 2D Pokemon RPG to come.

The series is essentially going no where with some pathetic little up dates.

Lets hope this game does something new... and with the emphasis being against Team Aqua and Team Magma it looks likely.
Mon 12/07/04 at 23:30
Regular
Just when I though Ruby and Sapphire wasn't going to get them.
Mon 12/07/04 at 20:28
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Oh, and images can be found [URL]http://www.serebii.net/emerald/pics.shtml[/URL]
Mon 12/07/04 at 20:26
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Pokémon Emerald has only just been confirmed.. it's coming to Japan on September 16th 2004 and comes WITH the Wireless Adaptor. This game is like the "Yellow" to the original Red and Blue.. or the "Crystal" to the Gold and Silver on the GBC.

A few differences:
Set in Hoenn District, but with a few differences and a few new places, including a couple of new Battle Domes.
Trainers sometimes jump into battle with you during someone else's fight
Pokémon have Animations Before Battle like in Crystal
The story involves being against *both* Team Magma & Team Aqua, and both Groudon & Kyogre Appear.

No new Pokémon are confirmed to be in it yet, but a new Pokémon not in the current total (386), a pre-evolution of Snorlax, has just been unveiled, which could indeed make an appearance in this title.
Mon 12/07/04 at 19:03
Regular
": ("
Is this official?

Have you got any screen Shots?

Release date?

I WANT A NEW POKEMON!
Mon 12/07/04 at 16:21
Regular
Looks like there is another 2D Pokemon RPG to come.

The series is essentially going no where with some pathetic little up dates.

Lets hope this game does something new... and with the emphasis being against Team Aqua and Team Magma it looks likely.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.