GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst games on X Box"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/07/04 at 10:13
Regular
"Don't let me down"
I just want to know some of the worst games you brought for the X Box. Could be bad graphics,gameplay or just plain bad altogether. Mine was a fishing game Pro Cast Fishing, that says it all.
Tue 13/07/04 at 11:05
"Was the man of marz"
Freedom fighters not that bad. Shenmue 2, well that was on the dreamcast and Oni & metal gear 2, from the PS2, so theres the problem. The worse game i've brought is True crime, great fighting/shooting,great soundtrack and great menu setup, but truly poor graphics whilst driving, driving upgrades such as handbrake turns just make your car flick into the air and the most glitches I've ever seen since Vice city. Seems to be a feature of activision games, thats why there in financial trouble. I've heard the worst game of all is something called Pulse racer. havn't played it but I've seen a videoand its pretty poo. Common guys, Voodoo vince, its comedy, game plot abit thin but enjoyable never the less
Tue 13/07/04 at 10:59
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Probably Onimusha... Never liked that game.
Tue 13/07/04 at 10:37
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Freedom Fighters? Shenmue2? What the hell?
Tue 13/07/04 at 10:20
Regular
Onimusha, Shenmue 2, Metal Gear Solid 2 and Freedom Fighters.
Tue 13/07/04 at 10:15
Regular
Worst game I've bought?

Shadow Ops: Red Mercury or Voodoo Vince.
Tue 13/07/04 at 10:13
Regular
"Don't let me down"
I just want to know some of the worst games you brought for the X Box. Could be bad graphics,gameplay or just plain bad altogether. Mine was a fishing game Pro Cast Fishing, that says it all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.