GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst games on X Box"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/07/04 at 10:13
Regular
"Don't let me down"
I just want to know some of the worst games you brought for the X Box. Could be bad graphics,gameplay or just plain bad altogether. Mine was a fishing game Pro Cast Fishing, that says it all.
Sun 25/07/04 at 11:34
"Was the man of marz"
Halo isn't crap but its not half as good as people rate it. If you ask me, I'd recconmend Unreal tournament on the Dreamcast. :-)Much mo' fun
Sun 25/07/04 at 11:11
Regular
Hedfix, just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean they're wrong. :-P

I don't know how you can rate half those titles you mentioned above PGR2. I mean Deus Ex, yes it may well be good after playing through the whole thing, but from what I played is was just dull crap. It had no signs of getting any better either.

PGR2, though, is brilliant for the minute you start playing it.

Oh, and cheers for them songs, muchos great. :-D
Sun 25/07/04 at 00:38
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
mattributé wrote:
> CounterStrike

Wrong it is by no means the worst. The game is great its just it was done badly on the Xbox.
Sun 25/07/04 at 00:21
Regular
"tokyo police club"
CounterStrike
Sun 25/07/04 at 00:10
Regular
"BOSE"
Cwazy, how did you come to the mad idea that...HALO is crap??? :-D
Sat 24/07/04 at 21:55
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
its nothing speacial but by no means the worst
Sat 24/07/04 at 21:48
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
What about Driver 3, I've heard mixed opinions about it.
Sat 24/07/04 at 21:47
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
gravity bikes
Sat 24/07/04 at 21:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Cwazy Wabbit wrote:
> Halo, RS3, PGR2, SCPT and NG are all crap.

First yes, rest, no bloody way you t*at.
Sat 24/07/04 at 21:42
Regular
ÈL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Mav wrote:
> Shenmue 2. Incredibly dull.
>
> You were probably drunk or high at the time of posting this so I will
> let you off.

The first carried some degree of interest but Shenmue 2 was inexplicably boring. Unless you actually enjoy asking people the exact same question over and over again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.