GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who do you use in Melee?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Smash Bros Melee'.
Wed 14/07/04 at 17:04
Regular
"This is your story!"
Hi, this is my first topic I've ever created, and I just wanted to know who everyone uses! As for me, I bought this game a couple days after the release and started with Young Link, but ended as my best player to this day. I went through and era of Young Link, Fox, Shiek then Marth, and am still Marth to this day! I have yet to be beaten with him too, and I would like to play somebody else who'll actually give ma a challenge! Anyways, here's the top 3 characters that I use:

1.Marth
2.Sheik
3.Falco

Who do you use? Thanks and later, oh and, Marth is the best! (IMO)
Wed 14/07/04 at 19:22
Regular
": ("
I cant remember most of them, can somebody tell me all of them?
Wed 14/07/04 at 19:04
Regular
Link, Mario, Captain Falcon and Roy.
Wed 14/07/04 at 18:43
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I use Falco.
Wed 14/07/04 at 17:24
Regular
": ("
On the N64 one I always used Captain Falcon.
Wed 14/07/04 at 17:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I use Samus 90% of the time, although I'm also a fan of Marth and the other one like him. DK gets a look in sometimes too.

Haven't played it for aaages now though.. Mario Kart and PacMan VS are now my multiplayer games of choice.
Wed 14/07/04 at 17:22
Regular
"Better Than You"
I use Link. My three choices are:

1. Link
2. Young Link
3. Donkey Kong

Link is the best for the style I play. But Young Link is almost the same.
Wed 14/07/04 at 17:04
Regular
"This is your story!"
Hi, this is my first topic I've ever created, and I just wanted to know who everyone uses! As for me, I bought this game a couple days after the release and started with Young Link, but ended as my best player to this day. I went through and era of Young Link, Fox, Shiek then Marth, and am still Marth to this day! I have yet to be beaten with him too, and I would like to play somebody else who'll actually give ma a challenge! Anyways, here's the top 3 characters that I use:

1.Marth
2.Sheik
3.Falco

Who do you use? Thanks and later, oh and, Marth is the best! (IMO)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.