GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"invasion"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/06/01 at 20:23
Regular
what does everyone think will happen at invasion????????
Sun 01/07/01 at 16:13
Regular
"WWJD"
yeh i suppose he wouldnt beat stone cold up @ invasion but its a nice thought and what i want to happen
Sun 01/07/01 at 16:02
I do not agree with you 'Longy;0)' in saying that The Rock would come back at Invasion and start beating Stone Cold up as the whole point of Invasion is for WWF superstars to wrestle with WCW superstars so The Rock beating Stone Cold up defies the whole point of the event.

I know that there are a lot of people who want The Rock to return as soon as possible but there is still news that he is still in Hollywood and could be there for a while longer. Personally, I hope he comes back soon as he is one of my favourite wrestlers, along with Stone Cold, and so if he were to come back at Invasion, I would hope it would be to help Stone Cold in beating Booker-T's candy ass. But realistically, this probably wouldn't happen as Stone Cold and The Rock had been having a rivalry before The Rock was suspended.
Sun 01/07/01 at 15:39
Regular
"WWJD"
a hell in the cell would be wicked undertaker would have to last ride DDP through the top of the hell in the cell to the ring or maybe choke slam or even better last ride of the side of the ring they'd have to do something like that to make it even better than any other undertaker hell in the cell matches but the taker vs Mankind will still be his nest one and a pure classic that was brilliant i think The Rock could come back at invasion he could make invasion even better they'd have to put him in in the middle of a match maybe austins so no one knows that hes in the building then his theme music comes on "IF YA SMELL!" the crowd would go willed and The Rock would come in and kick i n Austin then hed iver do the rock bottom or spine buster Astin and do the Peoples elbow maybe even with Buker T joining in he does have alot of moves like the Rock that would Rock! I Hope that happens i could be a WWF Script writer person well probably oh and know one copy all of this and then just put a little comment @ the end and get all the word counts now that would be gay if some one does want to comment just write it above
Sun 01/07/01 at 14:13
Regular
"Back in black"
I think it may be better for the Rock to return the Raw after Invasion, because at Invasion he would be over-shodowed by WCW stars.

A DDP VS Taker Hell in the cell would be just great and very fitting.

Austin VS Booker T- I would say Austin would win, as it is at a WWF PPV and interference would be high.
Sun 01/07/01 at 00:34
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
today i heard that a wwf star might be going to wcw
i wonder who

i think there might be a hell in a cell match ddp V undertaker well ddp wants to be famous
Sat 30/06/01 at 17:49
Regular
"WWJD"
The Rock wont turn heel they tryed it before it didnt work the crowd just like him to much if it was beetween Austin and Buker T austin would win
Sat 30/06/01 at 15:20
Regular
i think that HHH will return and beat up stone cold and be a face but when rock returns he will shock the world by turning Heel
Sat 30/06/01 at 14:23
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
apparently the rock will come back at a raw after invasion and set up a match between him and stone cold at summerslam.

who do u think will win between booker t and stone cold? I think it will end no contest (maybe from interference from the rock and that rumour above is wrong).
cus neither company would want their champion, their top wrestler at the moment to loose to their rival company it would give off a bad image wouldn't it?

what do u think?
Sat 30/06/01 at 13:00
Regular
"WWJD"
WICKED! The Rock Returns!
Sat 30/06/01 at 12:51
Regular
"Back in black"
He should be back at Invasion.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.