GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sol Campbell worth £200,000 a week?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/06/01 at 16:23
Regular
Is Sol worth £200,000 a week, well Inter Milan thinks he is but would anyother club in the world pay that?

Inter Milan have more money than sense i tell you! But i suppose if Basketball and Baseball Players get paid the same amount why should Football players lose out.

People have been saying that Sol is greedy but i think that if you can get paid that amount you should go out and find a club willing to pay it.

If we have a problem with it maybe we should go on strike and not go to the matches, because that is where most of the clubs get there millions from.

Sol Campbell should not listen to the media and go out and find a club that suits his life style. He has served Spurs for some like 13 years from trainee ship. He had more opportunities to join clubs like Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool than i have had hot dinners!

He could of left Spurs to win medals, but he stuck with Spurs though thick and thin, so he should be slagged off by Spurs fans and the media.
Fri 29/06/01 at 16:23
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Is Sol worth £200,000 a week, well Inter Milan thinks he is but would anyother club in the world pay that?

Inter Milan have more money than sense i tell you! But i suppose if Basketball and Baseball Players get paid the same amount why should Football players lose out.

People have been saying that Sol is greedy but i think that if you can get paid that amount you should go out and find a club willing to pay it.

If we have a problem with it maybe we should go on strike and not go to the matches, because that is where most of the clubs get there millions from.

Sol Campbell should not listen to the media and go out and find a club that suits his life style. He has served Spurs for some like 13 years from trainee ship. He had more opportunities to join clubs like Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool than i have had hot dinners!

He could of left Spurs to win medals, but he stuck with Spurs though thick and thin, so he should be slagged off by Spurs fans and the media.
Fri 29/06/01 at 16:27
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Nobody is worth that much for kicking a ball around when student nurses earn an average of £9,000 a year whilst training.

Teachers earn a pittance, Nurses earn crap.

Yet some fool gets paid that to kick a goddamn ball around for 90 mins.

This world is f*****d.
Sorry, I but feel very, very strongly on this issue.

Beckham, retard, earns 10 times more in a week than most nurses do in a year.

This is wrong.

And there is no argument to justify that money for football.
Fri 29/06/01 at 17:17
Regular
"smile, it's free"
It's economically viable, therefore it happens.

Such are the flaws of capitalism...
Fri 29/06/01 at 17:19
Regular
WE will have to see on sunday.
Fri 29/06/01 at 18:40
Regular
"Whatever!"
No way is anyone worth £200,000 a week - That is just absurd, most people wont make that in a life time!! When you put things into perspective a bit, it just doesnt make any sense - £200,000 a week for kicking a ball - £9/10,000 a year for saving peoples lives!!
What is the world coming to??
Fri 29/06/01 at 19:52
Regular
"Back in black"
No in answer to the question- he isn't saving lives, are helping people read, hes an entetainer- why 200,000£? stupid!

Problem is though, it will get worse, in America, Baseballers earn more than football players. Imagine were the money could go. Some day satrs will be expectin this muhc- money maybe scarce!!
Fri 29/06/01 at 20:10
Regular
"Whatever!"
It is just getting out of hand - In every sport!!
A while ago I read about this baseball player who will earn about £50,000,000 over four years!! And for what - Hitting a ball with a bat - Its just total craziness!! Just think what that money could be spent on!!
Fri 29/06/01 at 20:15
Regular
"You've upset me"
NO WAY!
Fri 29/06/01 at 21:59
It's sick
Fri 29/06/01 at 22:15
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Since Baseball players have been mentioned I might as well hit you with the horrific reality of it. Here goes...

The highest paid playr in Baseball, well sport for that matter is Alex Rodriguez, who will earn a staggering $282,000,000 over ten years, or $542,000 a week (give or take a few thousand dollars).

Only in America they say, but for how long??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.