GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How much do guitars cost?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/06/01 at 07:12
Regular
I wondered how much guitars cost because I might want one for chrsitmas.
Fri 29/06/01 at 07:56
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Depends on how good a guitar you want. You can buy acoustic guitars from anything around £40, though it won't be a particularly good one. Pay around £100ish for a low end Fender or Washburn acoustic, then after that the sky's the limit.

Electric guitars start at around £100, Squire Strats being the usual beginners choice. I haven't looked recently but they used to be in the £170 range. Of course you'll need amplification for an electric, something in the 10 watt range would cost around £70ish.

If you are serious then I suggest you find a guitar shop and take a look around with a price in mind. Either that or buy some sort of guitar publication, they will have shop adds in them with prices etceteras
Fri 29/06/01 at 07:12
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I wondered how much guitars cost because I might want one for chrsitmas.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.