GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OK, is it Pink or Red"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/06/01 at 15:19
Regular
Right can some one tell me if the clear red GBA looks red. From the pics I've seen it looks pink and I wouldn't want that now. Plus does anyone if Nintendo are sticking with the purple GC, if so i get the same colour GBA.
Mon 02/07/01 at 16:08
Regular
"Back in black"
Well as I have said they axed, or I think, the multi colours option, So it doesn't matter. Though I have seen pictures of different colour GC's and they had matching controllers!
Mon 02/07/01 at 10:48
I though the purple colour was all right. Another thing, if nintendo do release different colours do ya think they'll supply the same colour controller? Knowing them ya never know what ya gonna get.
Sun 01/07/01 at 19:35
Regular
"Back in black"
rik-rik wrote:
> I hope they do make alternative colours.
I'm not a big fan of
> purple

hmm, well I think you may have to be:(
Sun 01/07/01 at 15:51
I hope they do make alternative colours.
I'm not a big fan of purple
Sun 01/07/01 at 15:19
Regular
"Back in black"
SHHD wrote:
Plus does anyone if Nintendo are sticking with the purple GC, if so i get the same colour GBA.

Apparntly there were a range of 6 colours to choose from, but now, apparantly that has been dropped! So it may be just purple.
Sat 30/06/01 at 21:32
I ordered white from simplygames and they sent me Glacier. That's the last time i'm ordering from them. Glacier is purple and it looks 'kiddy' whereas white looks more acceptable with older people.
Sat 30/06/01 at 20:58
Regular
"^_^"
I have glacier and by Brothe Indigo they are the best colours.
Sat 30/06/01 at 20:28
I thought that with my lipstick red GBC. I'm not going to make the same mistake twice - I've ordered a glacier GBA.
Sat 30/06/01 at 20:27
yeah i know every one thinks im a girl
Sat 30/06/01 at 17:51
Regular
"^_^"
No doubt if you say any of this to Nintendo they will say its a light red. Colour blind buggers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.