GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OK, is it Pink or Red"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/06/01 at 15:19
Regular
Right can some one tell me if the clear red GBA looks red. From the pics I've seen it looks pink and I wouldn't want that now. Plus does anyone if Nintendo are sticking with the purple GC, if so i get the same colour GBA.
Thu 28/06/01 at 15:19
Right can some one tell me if the clear red GBA looks red. From the pics I've seen it looks pink and I wouldn't want that now. Plus does anyone if Nintendo are sticking with the purple GC, if so i get the same colour GBA.
Thu 28/06/01 at 18:27
It's bright pink, the same colour as Kirby my sister has one.
Thu 28/06/01 at 19:07
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
yeah the gbc looked pink as well! dammit
looks like it's gonna be purple but knowing Nintendo they will probably release it a number of colours.
not too sure though
Thu 28/06/01 at 19:18
They're probably selling as clear red to trick people into buying it
Fri 29/06/01 at 23:50
Yeah and then you look like a puff and so have to give it you little sis and buy a new diferent coloured one.
There Sneeky at Nintendo!
Sat 30/06/01 at 14:24
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
it's a good marketing strategy though................oh ok then maybe not.
Sat 30/06/01 at 17:40
They did that with the GBC... they advertised a (blood) red GBC, and I ordered one, only to find it was a sickly lipstick red!!! I exchanged it for a yellow one though.
Sat 30/06/01 at 17:51
Regular
"^_^"
No doubt if you say any of this to Nintendo they will say its a light red. Colour blind buggers!
Sat 30/06/01 at 20:27
yeah i know every one thinks im a girl
Sat 30/06/01 at 20:28
I thought that with my lipstick red GBC. I'm not going to make the same mistake twice - I've ordered a glacier GBA.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.