GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA San Andreas for XBOX?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 19/07/04 at 19:32
Regular
"God bless video gam"
Do you thing GTA: SA will come out for XBOX and if it does, will you buy it?
Sun 01/08/04 at 19:48
Regular
after seeing how much better gta3 and vice city were on the xbox, I have decided to wait patiently for its release on the big black box.

I was considering purchasing a new ps2 for it, but I'm not a big fan of throwing money down the toilet.
Sun 01/08/04 at 19:05
Regular
"lyon"
I think sony will not let it come out on xbox for a year or so, so that we have to wait for it then there will be a bigger demand for it, like vice city. they will defently cash in then.
Sat 31/07/04 at 13:55
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Greeny Greenwell wrote:
> Exlusive? Halo 2? Not a chnace. itll start that way, but i have no
> boubt that by Christmas Halo 2 will be on PS2 and PC.

There is absolutely no chance of Halo 2 being released on PS2, and I think you know this.
Sat 31/07/04 at 13:23
"Its Your Pleasure"
Exlusive? Halo 2? Not a chnace. itll start that way, but i have no boubt that by Christmas Halo 2 will be on PS2 and PC.

San Adreas can only be hoped for on xbox.
Fri 30/07/04 at 17:47
Regular
probably be out on xbox by about june 2005. But who cares? It probably going to be a great game and all but wont we all be to busy playing halo 2 and other great xbox exclusives???
just 14 days until riddick.....
Sat 24/07/04 at 12:50
"Retarded List"
I reckon it'll be released around x-mas 2005. Six months seems a little optomistic to me.
Sat 24/07/04 at 09:19
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
PS2 only has it as and XMAS exclusive title, seems it will reach xbox around easter.
Fri 23/07/04 at 23:06
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I would be very surprised if San Andreas didn't make it onto X-Box. I image it'll be released about 6 months after the PS2 version. And will I buy it if it does get a release on X-Box? No, would be the answer to that question.
Thu 22/07/04 at 19:03
Regular
Well I hope they're not just gonna' leave GTA 3/VC on XBOX,
surely it's gonna' make money, lets be honest The Double Pack did
So why not should be the question :)
Tue 20/07/04 at 18:23
Regular
"Unretired"
I wouldnt be surprised if it did arrive on the Xbox eventually.
Why would rockstar miss out on the chance to make millions?
(Sony can pay as much money as they want to rockstar to keep it on their console, but can they really compete with the wealth of microsoft?)

And if it does come out will I buy it?
C'mon man thats a little obvious aint it.

YES!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.