GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Far Cry"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Far Cry'.
Tue 20/07/04 at 17:30
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Fantastic, one of the best FPS I've played since I were a nipper blasting away on the Atari.
Incredible graphics, atmospheric sound, a twisty turny plot and - for once - a nice long single player game that lasts more than 10hrs.
Recommended if you like quality games.
Oh, but if you're using a MAXX PC with an LG dvd drive, you'll need to download a firmware flash from the offical FarCry site to flash your BIOS and update your DVD drive (simple enough)

That is all.
Tue 20/07/04 at 21:31
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The one main reason I like Far Cry, the freedom. sure you can pansy about trying to kill people as stealthily as possible, but I like to Rambo my way through, shooting soldiers out of helicopter and running people over in jeeps. And I also praise it for being one of the few FPS to last longer than the weekend.

Pity the story and the final level aren't up to much though, still, the rest is great. Hope they'll make a sequel.
Tue 20/07/04 at 19:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
What specs you got on your MAXX?
Tue 20/07/04 at 17:30
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Fantastic, one of the best FPS I've played since I were a nipper blasting away on the Atari.
Incredible graphics, atmospheric sound, a twisty turny plot and - for once - a nice long single player game that lasts more than 10hrs.
Recommended if you like quality games.
Oh, but if you're using a MAXX PC with an LG dvd drive, you'll need to download a firmware flash from the offical FarCry site to flash your BIOS and update your DVD drive (simple enough)

That is all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.