GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Excitebike help"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/06/01 at 18:39
Regular
Arghhh it's driving me mad i love it though. :)
SO who's ther best rider to complete the season mode on i seem to keep crashing at the wrong moment.
Mon 02/07/01 at 01:18
Regular
i know a lot of people here dont agree with me.....but.....i found this game was too easy to complete. I completed all the modes(including pro) within a week. THere are a few reply value thingys like the original excitebike from the nes. but although this being a nice touch, the original game is pants.

The multiplayer suffers from slowdown, and even in hi-res on single player it suffers from slowdown.

Rent it before u buy it.
Sun 01/07/01 at 10:43
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
ok dont spit at me but is this game worth shelling out £45 for? not being a rich person I have to spend my money wisely
Sat 30/06/01 at 23:32
Regular
eh?
Sat 30/06/01 at 23:23
Regular
"everyone says it"
Ortega probably has it switched on 'KidsPlay' without relising it!
Sat 30/06/01 at 22:59
Regular
Also another good trick, if u keep gettin knocked off your bike during the begining of the race, do a wheelie before the the race starts and you should fall off your bike. if you can time it perfectly, you should get back on your bike just as the race starts and you will be invincible for the first few seconds!
Sat 30/06/01 at 22:56
Regular
You should just save your turbo for the long straights. If u try to overtake the computer characters at corners, you nearly allways get knocked off your bike. So only overtake on the straights were you can move away easily from them.
Sat 30/06/01 at 17:36
I find it hard to take down other bikers with your rear wheel. Also, in races it is really difficult to overtake because one touch of their rear wheel results in your rider falling off.
Sat 30/06/01 at 12:50
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
where excite bike shines is its reply value that you dont often see in todays games!!
Sat 30/06/01 at 02:21
Regular
well i found it easy. what else would u class a game than can be completed within a weeks light gameplay? i didnt even play it solid, just a couple of hours each day. i did find it hard at first, but mastering this game is easy. The tutorial tells u everyting u need to know, and after you have done this u should have no problem comppleting it.
Fri 29/06/01 at 18:26
Regular
"You've upset me"
It certainly ain't "So easy" but I'm getting the hang of it now :-D

The tutorial really helped actually :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.