GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Excitebike help"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/06/01 at 18:39
Regular
Arghhh it's driving me mad i love it though. :)
SO who's ther best rider to complete the season mode on i seem to keep crashing at the wrong moment.
Wed 27/06/01 at 18:39
Regular
Arghhh it's driving me mad i love it though. :)
SO who's ther best rider to complete the season mode on i seem to keep crashing at the wrong moment.
Wed 27/06/01 at 20:51
Regular
"You've upset me"
Sarah "Sugar" Thingy's my favourite! The Cornova's such a wicked move!
Wed 27/06/01 at 21:42
Regular
"everyone says it"
Sarah 'Sugar' Hill is my favs to!

:) the best
Wed 27/06/01 at 23:59
Regular
lol me too but it's bloody hard.
Thu 28/06/01 at 19:38
Regular
"You've upset me"
It is rather difficult isn't it!
Thu 28/06/01 at 20:28
How come "Tricky" Ricky Stern is 14, yet is the same size as all the other riders? He should be a midget when compared to them!
Fri 29/06/01 at 02:06
Regular
i wouldnt say its too bloody hard. should be able to complete the whole damn thing in a week. the best character to use for beginers is jumpin jim rivers, but sarah suger hill is my fave too.

I'm really dissapointed that this game is so easy to complete.
Fri 29/06/01 at 17:21
Regular
So easy? No it ain't.
Fri 29/06/01 at 18:26
Regular
"You've upset me"
It certainly ain't "So easy" but I'm getting the hang of it now :-D

The tutorial really helped actually :-D
Sat 30/06/01 at 02:21
Regular
well i found it easy. what else would u class a game than can be completed within a weeks light gameplay? i didnt even play it solid, just a couple of hours each day. i did find it hard at first, but mastering this game is easy. The tutorial tells u everyting u need to know, and after you have done this u should have no problem comppleting it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.