GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who has THE ELDER SCROLLS 3: MORROWIND for pc"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Thu 22/07/04 at 15:56
Regular
"screw this"
do u
Tue 27/07/04 at 16:37
Regular
"screw this"
they rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps i wont use them till i complete it
Tue 27/07/04 at 15:01
Regular
"smile, it's free"
For anyone on the PC version, there is an excellent list of player made mods you really should try.

[URL]http://www.elderscrolls.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB7&Number=2817007&fpart=&PHPSESSID=[/URL]

Better bodies and Morrowind visual pack make the game look awesome. Illuminated order adds an excellent new faction with quests. Wakim's game improvements balances many of the races, classes & factions, and weapons. I could list excellent mods all day. Giants Ultimate adds dozens upon dozens of new creatures.

They enhance the game so much you'd be amazed.

One point - you will need both Tribunal and Bloodmoon to run most of these mods.
Tue 27/07/04 at 11:55
"The Will of D."
If you o have a friend who has a copy of the expansions then you can just borrow, install, then give it back as you only need the main Morrowind disc to play them, thy just copy whatever is necessary onto your comp so that it can be played on the main game along with your main save file. The same goes with tribunal, but that is more important to get first as there is a new journal function that needs to be added as soon as possible, otherwise it wuld take a long long time to add and configure all of your journal if you have lots and lots of entries.
Mon 26/07/04 at 09:40
Regular
"screw this"
u should get the blood one first cos it sounds really good
Mon 26/07/04 at 00:00
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Praise be the mod (not those punks who dress up in 60s clothing) I now have a valied reason to reinstall Morrowind (since it's a new PC and I have shed load of other games to install too). Must get those expansion packs as well.
Sun 25/07/04 at 23:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Nice. My Xbox version (don't laugh you PC geek-commies), is decidedly sparse when running about RandomHills#34.

I did play it a lot, but I started again today, only to find I haven't a clue where to go.
Sun 25/07/04 at 23:54
Regular
THere's about a million mods that affect the game in many different ways. I personally use one that ups the wildlife, there are sharks in some areas of water, butterflies and small lifeforms are scattered across the land, there's the odd wyvern up in the mountains etc.
Sun 25/07/04 at 23:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Player made mods?

What do they do?
Sun 25/07/04 at 23:45
"The Will of D."
If youcan buy them off amazon.co.uk, that'd be the easiest way to find them.
Sun 25/07/04 at 21:29
Regular
"screw this"
do u know were i can get the expansion packs for it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.