GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wheatus lyrics"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/06/01 at 19:57
Regular
A LITTLE RESPECT
I tried to discover a little something to make me sweeter; Oh baby refrain from breaking my heart; I'm so in love with you; I'll be forever blue; That you give me no reason, you know you're making me work so hard; That you give me no . . . Soul; I hear you calling; Oh baby please give a little respect to me.

And if I should falter, would you open your arms out to me? We can make love not war, and live in peace with our hearts; I'm so in love with you; I'll be forever blue; What religion or reason could drive a man to forsake his lover? Don't you tell me no. . . Soul. I hear you calling; Oh baby please, give a little respect to me.

I'm so in love with you; I'll be forever blue; That you give me no reason, you know you're making me work so hard; That you give me no. Soul. I hear you calling. Oh baby, please give a little respect to me. Oh baby, please give a little respect to me

And teenage dirtbagHer name is Noel, She rings my bell, I got gym class in half an hour; Oh how she rocks in Keds and tube socks, but she doesn't know who I am; And she doesn't give a damn about me.

Chorus
Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby. Yeah I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby. Listen to Iron Maiden baby with me. Ooohoo Hoo Hooooooo

Her boyfriend's a dick; He brings a Š to school and he'd simply kick my ass if he knew the truth; He lives on my block; He drives and I rock; But he doesn't know who I am and he doesn't give a damn about me.

Chorus

Oh yeah, Dirtbag; No, she doesn't know what she's missing.

Man I feel like mold; It's prom night and I am lonely; Lo and behold, she's walking over to me; This must be fake; my lip starts to shake; How does she know who I am; and why does she give a damn about . . .

I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden baby; Come with me Friday, don't say maybe, I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby like you . . . Ooohoo Hoo Hooooooo

Oh yeah, Dirtbag; No, she doesn't know what she's
Wed 27/06/01 at 18:26
Who actually recorded "A Little Respect" first?
I know a few people have covered it but who did it first?
And i did just ask the same question twice.....foolish child.

Darkreaper
Wed 27/06/01 at 17:31
Secondly, A Little Respect is not even their song.
Wed 27/06/01 at 16:11
Yeah, whats your point?
Tue 26/06/01 at 19:57
Regular
A LITTLE RESPECT
I tried to discover a little something to make me sweeter; Oh baby refrain from breaking my heart; I'm so in love with you; I'll be forever blue; That you give me no reason, you know you're making me work so hard; That you give me no . . . Soul; I hear you calling; Oh baby please give a little respect to me.

And if I should falter, would you open your arms out to me? We can make love not war, and live in peace with our hearts; I'm so in love with you; I'll be forever blue; What religion or reason could drive a man to forsake his lover? Don't you tell me no. . . Soul. I hear you calling; Oh baby please, give a little respect to me.

I'm so in love with you; I'll be forever blue; That you give me no reason, you know you're making me work so hard; That you give me no. Soul. I hear you calling. Oh baby, please give a little respect to me. Oh baby, please give a little respect to me

And teenage dirtbagHer name is Noel, She rings my bell, I got gym class in half an hour; Oh how she rocks in Keds and tube socks, but she doesn't know who I am; And she doesn't give a damn about me.

Chorus
Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby. Yeah I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby. Listen to Iron Maiden baby with me. Ooohoo Hoo Hooooooo

Her boyfriend's a dick; He brings a Š to school and he'd simply kick my ass if he knew the truth; He lives on my block; He drives and I rock; But he doesn't know who I am and he doesn't give a damn about me.

Chorus

Man I feel like mold; It's prom night and I am lonely; Lo and behold, she's walking over to me; This must be fake; my lip starts to shake; How does she know who I am; and why does she give a damn about . . .

I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden baby; Come with me Friday, don't say maybe, I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby like you . . . Ooohoo Hoo Hooooooo

Oh yeah, Dirtbag; No, she doesn't know what she's

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.