GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best 4-player games-wat's ur fav multi player?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/07/04 at 09:34
Regular
"Shoot-em-up freak"
I'm abig fan of multi-playa games especially on the gamecube which is specially designed for just that. The best is TimeSplitters 2 without doubt, but Double Dash and SuperMonkeyball certainly all come in top

end...
Sun 25/07/04 at 17:19
Regular
"Shoot-em-up freak"
I haven't played f-zero, is the four player any good?
Sun 25/07/04 at 21:17
Regular
"boom boom click"
Super smash bros melee is da best!! i always use Link (suprise.) but who do u guys fight as?
Sun 25/07/04 at 21:41
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> Mario Party 5 is about 50 times better than Mario PArty 4... which is
> crap.

Mario Party 4 was good fun, the idea of using mushrooms gave it a nice twist, which I think was sorely missed in its sequel.

A bit too slow for me mind, give me TimeSplitters 2, 1080: Avalanche or Serious Sam any day, easily the best multiplayer Cube titles around.
Sun 25/07/04 at 21:49
Regular
"a.k.a King"
The best multiplayer game will be Four Swords. END...
Sun 25/07/04 at 21:52
"period drama"
Smash Bros all night long.
Sun 25/07/04 at 21:53
Regular
The whole point of multiplayer, though, is that you can just sit down, get out a few pads out and have a blast with some mates. Crystal Chronicles, Four Swords... they take too much planning to be brilliant multiplayer games as they exclude so many people.

Should still be great, but I'll always reach those 3 previously mentioned titles when some friends come around
Sun 25/07/04 at 21:55
Regular
"a.k.a King"
True True. Anyway, hello Rickoss. I've never talked 2 u b4 cuz I haven't, so high. And ur third in the Hall of Fame, meaning u rock!!!!!!
Sun 25/07/04 at 21:57
Regular
High!
Sun 25/07/04 at 22:01
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Yes respect to the Ricky lyke innit!!! Did u know Paradox went 2 Spain. Apparently he wants cheap booze and cheap chicks!!! (Strokes chin)
Mon 26/07/04 at 17:07
Regular
"Shoot-em-up freak"
Rickoss wrote:
> A bit too slow for me mind, give me TimeSplitters 2, 1080: Avalanche
> or Serious Sam any day, easily the best multiplayer Cube titles
> around.

The prblem with 1080 is that u can only play 6 tracks in the 4-playa mode which gets tiring far too soon

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.