GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Total War"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Medieval: Total war'.
Tue 27/07/04 at 16:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Does anyone have the Medeival/Roman one?

Are they worth buying?
Tue 27/07/04 at 16:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Does anyone have the Medeival/Roman one?

Are they worth buying?
Tue 27/07/04 at 18:25
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I've got the Medieval one, and yup it's worth buying. It's an excellent game. Personally I'd wait for the Roman one now though... apparently Shogun and Medieval were 'test runs' building up to the real deal.

If you havent' played either, it might be better to save yourself and be blown away by that one when it's out.
Tue 27/07/04 at 18:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Both Shogun and Medieval are cracking games, the best RTS you can buy, although M:TW makes Shogun look rubbish.

Just downloaded a Rome: Total War trailer and it looks to annihalate M:TW by miles. Looks incredible.
Tue 27/07/04 at 22:38
Regular
medieval is qualartayyy!

the best RTS around.
Tue 27/07/04 at 23:44
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Medieval is great, with the Viking expansion its even better offering up small improvements and additions. Rome will be better though, its the only RTS that I'm most looking forward to.
Wed 28/07/04 at 11:50
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Both STW and MTW are brilliant, MTW obviously better though.
Wed 28/07/04 at 18:13
Regular
Anyone know when Rome is scheduled for release?
Wed 28/07/04 at 18:44
Regular
"A man with a stick"
September I've heard, though realistically, I think it’ll be around Christmas.
Wed 28/07/04 at 20:14
Regular
"Unretired"
I got the medieval total war and viking expansion double pack.
I really don't like it, and if anyone is interested in buying it mail me at [email protected]
Wed 28/07/04 at 21:00
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Rome's release date is September 17th

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.