GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Possible Halo 2 Demo 24th August?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Tue 27/07/04 at 18:19
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
[URL]http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/n_3160-news.html[/URL]

See the SR news story, haven't had time to search the net yet and find where SR's staffie found the anagram answer but a post on bungie.net [URL]http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=392970[/URL] seems to suggest it originates from IGN Forum.

IGN Forum has a supposed scan of an advert in the US OXM for a special edition holiday mag [URL]http://www.wgpimagehost.com/pbpics/mag.jpg[/URL] - if real then it leads onto whether the new UK OXM will be doing a similar issue because we don't get our next OXM until the 17th I think.

Personally I think the magazine ad scan is genuine - if it was not I would expect it to be a much smaller picture, and including a demo would certianly help shift that mag by the bucketful... though I wouldn't be surprised if GAME for example gets a deal also what with them being buddies with MS.

ON another note the ilovebees.com website has many many new changes and additions, including more passages from the Fall Of Reach novel - so far I noticed the bit where one of the outer listening posts detects the covenant.

So, thoughts/info on the possible demo?
Fri 30/07/04 at 08:04
Regular
"O Right!"
haha i wouldnt doubt it! But I'm really confused about the ilovebees thing. But I'm not too into it. So...ur all from the UK im guessing. How is it over there? Anything to do besides site seeing?
Fri 30/07/04 at 07:55
Regular
"\\"
Oh really?

I thought all these nerds just picked a random date out of the year and said a demo would come out then. Not that it's a perfect anagram of the words on www.ilovebees.com
Fri 30/07/04 at 07:43
Regular
"O Right!"
Well if you wanna know about the possible Halo 2 Demo go to ilovebees.com! Its crazy!
Fri 30/07/04 at 07:12
Regular
"BOSE"
What do you talk about??????

The topic's called "Possible Halo 2 Demo 24th August?" so does that mean:

A) we talk about the price of petrol
B) A possible demo Of Halo 2 out August 24th
C) Reading and writing
Fri 30/07/04 at 05:19
Regular
"O Right!"
jim-hat....ill call u idiot then too! I'll deal with Sethy Baby i guess. So...what do we all talk about up in this forum? Have u guys ever seen the t.v. show family guy? I'm watching the movie "The Big Labowski!" You should definitly see it! Its awesome!
Thu 29/07/04 at 17:00
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Heh.
Thu 29/07/04 at 16:50
Regular
"QPR 1974"
I'll call you idiot.
Thu 29/07/04 at 11:50
Regular
": ("
I'll call you Wendy.
Thu 29/07/04 at 10:29
Regular
"Touched!"
Alright Barbs!!
Thu 29/07/04 at 09:18
Regular
Call him Barbara.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.