GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*GTA: San Andreas*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Wed 28/07/04 at 19:56
Regular
"*Gaming Since 1995*"
Woot out October 22nd for us all in england xD
Know anything bout the game?
Leave comments!
Sun 05/09/04 at 23:37
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
You'll still buy it though, just like I will, but it certainly isn't anywhere near the top of my 2004 purchase list.

Its just a shame that they're fecking up what could be an even better betterererer game.

Oh, and "omg 1 fousand hours pley i erd!!!1"

I'll barely last five if it plays identically to Vice City.
Sun 05/09/04 at 21:31
"period drama"
Haha, yeah right.
Well, I suppose it could take 150 hours to find all the hidden packages what with the endless miles of tedious, featureless countryside and desert you'll have to drive through every mission.

Wow! What fun!

As you may have guessed, I'm not very excited.
Every new idea sucks like nothing has ever sucked before.

Rockstar obviously realised what a bunch of morons the general game-buying public is and hired some chimps to dream up some new ideas.
Sun 05/09/04 at 20:29
Regular
That's damn cool :0D
Sun 05/09/04 at 20:06
Regular
over 150 hours to complete i've read.
Sun 05/09/04 at 20:01
Regular
hey wat the hell is a teaser website?is it a website containing clues r wat?
Fri 27/08/04 at 21:11
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I'm not really excited about it, but that doesn't mean I won't buy it when it comes out. This game and Rome: Total War are the only ones that interest me this year.
Fri 27/08/04 at 20:53
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
The Ghos**t wrote:
> gamer2005 wrote:
> I have jus**t downloaded the GTA: San Andreas video-clip and to say
> its'
> 'amazing' is not enough.
>
> Whats so good about this trailer?
>
> It's sh*t.
>
> End of.

It looked identical to previous GTAs, there was nothing in the trailer that made me excited at all. I think this trailer wont do any jus**tice to the final game.
Fri 27/08/04 at 20:52
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
San Andreas is probably the biggest game for me this year, as well as Juiced, Flatout and Burnout 3.

My GC is as good as sold now so I wont be buying anything else for that, and I won't be buying Halo 2 because I can't be bothered with it to be honest. So at the moment, there's only 4 games on my 'to buy' list.
Fri 27/08/04 at 17:59
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
Looks like you'll be able to fly around in a passenger jet - Any ideas for other vehicles that might be available.

Submarine maybe - now that you can swim and dive in the sea I'm guessing there will be underwater environments to explore.
Tue 24/08/04 at 14:44
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
gamer2005 wrote:
> I have jus**t downloaded the GTA: San Andreas video-clip and to say its'
> 'amazing' is not enough.

Whats so good about this trailer?

It's sh*t.

End of.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.