GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone play/used to play House Of The Dead 3?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'House of the Dead 3'.
Thu 29/07/04 at 19:02
Regular
I'm finding it hard to get past the first section of three levels, especially when it comes to the boss in the feeding cage. Can anyone give me some tips?
Thu 29/07/04 at 19:02
Regular
I'm finding it hard to get past the first section of three levels, especially when it comes to the boss in the feeding cage. Can anyone give me some tips?
Thu 29/07/04 at 19:06
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
You mean that monkey thing that crawls around the cage? Just aim for the hands/feet and dont't bother doing single shots, do whole volleys because accuracy scores don't really matter a great deal. It shouldn't be that hard to do unless you're not used to lightgun games. I'd play it through on the easiest setting first so you can unlock House Of The Dead 2, then go back to it on harder settings. There are multiple ways of playing through the levels so it won't spoil it.

It's worth checking out Silent Scope Complete as well for the only other lightgun game, though not everyone likes this.
Thu 29/07/04 at 19:08
Regular
Yeah I do mean that thing, thanks for the help, I may read a couple of reviews on Silent Scope and look at a few pictures, if they convince me I might bid for it on eBay.
Thu 29/07/04 at 19:14
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
It can be bought new for around £18 so don't pay too much, some people even prefer to play it with the pad! It's every Silent Scope game made on one disc so good value IF you like the games.
Thu 29/07/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
You might find 'Fool; Type 0028' easier if you use the pad. On the timed mode, tackle this Boss last/second-from-last. You might have trouble on 'Sun; Type 8830'

I hope SEGA make a fourth one! Might it have Daniel Curien/ Goldman's relatives, or even Goldman himself going psychotically nuts?????

You don't have to choose the 'EFI-Genome-Ward/DBI-Institute' first, you know. You can select by going Left/Right!!!!
Thu 29/07/04 at 23:01
Regular
Stranger In Paradise wrote:
> It can be bought new for around £18 so don't pay too much, some
> people even prefer to play it with the pad! It's every Silent Scope
> game made on one disc so good value IF you like the games.

Cheers.

I'm probably gonna vote for you in the next Notable Election as you've been very helpful to me.
Fri 30/07/04 at 10:39
Regular
Yuri_Fan wrote:
> You might find 'Fool; Type 0028' easier if you use the pad. On the
> timed mode, tackle this Boss last/second-from-last. You might have
> trouble on 'Sun; Type 8830'
>
> I hope SEGA make a fourth one! Might it have Daniel Curien/ Goldman's
> relatives, or even Goldman himself going psychotically nuts?????
>
> You don't have to choose the 'EFI-Genome-Ward/DBI-Institute' first,
> you know. You can select by going Left/Right!!!!

I completed the game on Easy Mode with the Light gun last night, I was actually really disappointed on how short the game was.

But on the good side, I've got House of The Dead 2 to look forward to later on, it looks a bit better than H.O.T.D 3 but the graphics suck!

EDIT: Yeah it would be good if they made a 4th one, it had better be longer than the 3rd one though!
Fri 30/07/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Thanx, but here's a poser. Who IS the guy that steals the car? If it was Lisa's car, wouldn't SHE have driven it there? And, has anyone got the ending where some guy picks up 'the key'? Could THAT bloke be Curien?
Fri 30/07/04 at 20:45
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Erm isn't the final boss Curien? to be honest I do not pay much attention to the story so I'm probably wrong.
Sun 01/08/04 at 19:46
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
I am afraid you're right, and he's back for Revenge.

He's renamed himself, he now calls himself the 'Wheel Of Fate.

Emperor-like appearance, Magician-like movement.

Dangerous combination.

What will SEGA do for a HOPEFUL 4th one?
Will Goldman be revived?
Will Dan. Curien Go nuts?
Will a long-lost relative of Goldman's go Crazy?
Will SEGA make another character from air?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.