GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Big Hello"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/06/06 at 15:03
Regular
"lets go back"
Welcome to the movies and tv forum. Its finally open. You can talk about, well, movies and, erm tv. Have fun.

That was more of a medium sized hello really.
Mon 26/06/06 at 13:32
Regular
pb wrote:
> I'd love to moderate, but the form was too complicated. :)

pb you should mod the creative forum or this one.

I hope we get a new SSC sometime. I'd love to give it a try.
Mon 26/06/06 at 13:14
Regular
"8==="
Heh, us mods're getting brown-nosed by the hoi ploi already. :D
Mon 26/06/06 at 11:43
"possibly impossible"
I'd love to moderate, but the form was too complicated. :)
Sun 25/06/06 at 23:39
Regular
"lets go back"
To Celestine:

Ive never been the greatest speller and the only reason we may be repeating ourselves is because we are strangers who are trying to work together on a new forum, so give us a bit of time to get used to it.

Oh and "how you doin' ;) ?"
Sun 25/06/06 at 22:04
Regular
Celestine wrote:
> In any case, does each moderator of a forum need to respond with
> the same answer to every inquiry? Or maybe there's something I
> was missing in Geffdof's response that Machie had clarified in
> his?? I'm annoyed now.
>
> *cheers*

Yes I thought I would clarify why we couldnt create a Movies, Music, TV & Books forum and had to settle for just Movies & TV instead.
Sun 25/06/06 at 21:08
Regular
I think I'd rather generalize a forum and have people post within the general range, than eliminate topics or over-specify a forum title and have people inquiring or just choosing not to post because they don't know if it's appropriate to begin with.

In any case, does each moderator of a forum need to respond with the same answer to every inquiry? Or maybe there's something I was missing in Geffdof's response that Machie had clarified in his?? I'm annoyed now.

*cheers*
Sun 25/06/06 at 11:50
Regular
Celestine wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, is there going to be a "Music"
> category integrated into this forum? Is there to be a separate
> forum just for music? Perhaps it would have been great to
> entitle just one forum as "entertainment" to cover the
> gamut. But, that's just my opinion..
>
> So, where do we talk music up in hea?

Unfortunately the staffies thought that a Movies, TV, Music and Books or an Entertainment forum was too general. So we went with Movies and TV but still intend to use it as the same old forum. However if anyone wants to make their own Music forum than they're more than welcome.
Sun 25/06/06 at 02:42
Regular
I do believe that's spelled "separate." :)
Sat 24/06/06 at 17:14
Regular
"lets go back"
Talk about music in this forum until someone starts a sepperate music forum, which will possibly be never.
Fri 23/06/06 at 22:36
Regular
Just out of curiosity, is there going to be a "Music" category integrated into this forum? Is there to be a separate forum just for music? Perhaps it would have been great to entitle just one forum as "entertainment" to cover the gamut. But, that's just my opinion..

So, where do we talk music up in hea?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.