GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jungle dotcon... 'Special' Reserve...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/06/01 at 00:07
Regular
...I have always heard many things about Jungle.com that have been in the negative, a friend ordered speakers and a USB digital camera... seven weeks later she received no speakers and a serial port camera which didn't work! They refused it and said because she had opened and tryed the camera she would not be able to return it.

I recommended her to Special Reserve or rather ukpc.net, she no longer wanted a camera but purchased different items and products with her last attempt at buying items (electrical) online.... in less than a week later she had received all her items from here and was extremely impressed with the service, products and price, and she has promised to recommended you to all her friends/parents/relatives etc.

Well Done Special Reserve, well done!
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Mon 25/06/01 at 00:07
Regular
"everyone says it"
...I have always heard many things about Jungle.com that have been in the negative, a friend ordered speakers and a USB digital camera... seven weeks later she received no speakers and a serial port camera which didn't work! They refused it and said because she had opened and tryed the camera she would not be able to return it.

I recommended her to Special Reserve or rather ukpc.net, she no longer wanted a camera but purchased different items and products with her last attempt at buying items (electrical) online.... in less than a week later she had received all her items from here and was extremely impressed with the service, products and price, and she has promised to recommended you to all her friends/parents/relatives etc.

Well Done Special Reserve, well done!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.