GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jungle dotcon... 'Special' Reserve...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/06/01 at 00:07
Regular
...I have always heard many things about Jungle.com that have been in the negative, a friend ordered speakers and a USB digital camera... seven weeks later she received no speakers and a serial port camera which didn't work! They refused it and said because she had opened and tryed the camera she would not be able to return it.

I recommended her to Special Reserve or rather ukpc.net, she no longer wanted a camera but purchased different items and products with her last attempt at buying items (electrical) online.... in less than a week later she had received all her items from here and was extremely impressed with the service, products and price, and she has promised to recommended you to all her friends/parents/relatives etc.

Well Done Special Reserve, well done!
Mon 25/06/01 at 00:07
Regular
"everyone says it"
...I have always heard many things about Jungle.com that have been in the negative, a friend ordered speakers and a USB digital camera... seven weeks later she received no speakers and a serial port camera which didn't work! They refused it and said because she had opened and tryed the camera she would not be able to return it.

I recommended her to Special Reserve or rather ukpc.net, she no longer wanted a camera but purchased different items and products with her last attempt at buying items (electrical) online.... in less than a week later she had received all her items from here and was extremely impressed with the service, products and price, and she has promised to recommended you to all her friends/parents/relatives etc.

Well Done Special Reserve, well done!
Fri 20/07/01 at 00:21
Regular
"everyone says it"
POP!
Fri 20/07/01 at 00:35
Regular
I always feel safe ordering online from Special Reserve, they always create the impression of being very friendly and helpful, which is the opposite to what I can say about other companies I have ordered products from.

I think one of the main things is that if something goes wrong I can either come to these chat forums and ask for advice or just phone SR.

Anyway, I also give a thumbs up for Special Reserve.

Cant say much about Jungle.com because I have never ordered anything from them, but I can gurantee I wont after what you have just said.
Fri 20/07/01 at 00:37
er-no wrote:
> POP!

"N synnnncc"
Fri 20/07/01 at 00:49
Regular
er-no wrote:
> POP!

No, I think he just farted!
Fri 20/07/01 at 09:58
Very nice er-no but i'm sorry, you cant have the free game.
Fri 20/07/01 at 10:05
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
er-no wrote:
> a friend ordered speakers and a USB digital
> camera... seven weeks later she received no speakers and a serial
> port camera which didn't work! They refused it and said because she
> had opened and tryed the camera she would not be able to return
> it.

I've had problems with Jungles delivery...

I ordered some print carts (a double pack of black, and a single colour)...

Initially Jungle.com claimed delivery in a week... After the first week they set the delivery date back another week, and then another and another...

Eventualy I rang them up, they said that delievery was being made by the end of that week, and that I would recieve them early the next...

two weeks later and they still hadnt come, so I rang again...

Where they said that they had had a delivery, and that they would send them out that day, and they should be with me later that week...

A week later, I rang again, the sales person said that she didnt know why the other operator had said the carts had arrived, since although they appearded on the system they wernt in the stock room, and that despite sending me daily e-mail the system had also lost my order. That she could re-start and order for me, but I would have to wait three weeks for the carts to arrive...

I decided to cancel the order :)
Fri 20/07/01 at 10:09
Regular
To be honest I don;t order much over the web as I prefer to be able to get something when I want, i.e. walk into the shop and buy it right then.

However, when I do buy stuff off the 'net I generally stick to sites I know. I use SR for my computer and console stuff, Amazon for books and CD's, and thats about all I buy off the 'net to be honest....
Fri 20/07/01 at 10:10
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
*hands er-no a straw*
Fri 20/07/01 at 11:02
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Your Honour wrote:
> To be honest I don;t order much over the web as I prefer to be able
> to get something when I want, i.e. walk into the shop and buy it
> right then.

However, when I do buy stuff off the 'net I generally
> stick to sites I know. I use SR for my computer and console stuff,
> Amazon for books and CD's, and thats about all I buy off the 'net to
> be honest....

See, now I'm the opposite...

Pretty much the only things I dont buy off the net are food and clothes...

Books and CD's especially I find provide a much beter deal over the net???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.