GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harry Potter on Gameboy Advanced"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/06/01 at 16:58
Regular
Rather going for an allout RPG like the GBC this is an action driven adventure that sees you having to get through the three terms of Harry's first year at Hogwarts. The events in the book are broken down into objectives that you need complete to make it to the next term. There are 29 tasks in the first term alone, including mixing potions Professor Snape, finding Hagrid's run away pets and flying a broom through the forbidden forest in search of Neville's Rememberall. Thats as well as attending the classes. winning house points an learning spells.

Harry Potter sounds great and that was my preview after playing the American Version.
Sun 24/06/01 at 16:58
Regular
"^_^"
Rather going for an allout RPG like the GBC this is an action driven adventure that sees you having to get through the three terms of Harry's first year at Hogwarts. The events in the book are broken down into objectives that you need complete to make it to the next term. There are 29 tasks in the first term alone, including mixing potions Professor Snape, finding Hagrid's run away pets and flying a broom through the forbidden forest in search of Neville's Rememberall. Thats as well as attending the classes. winning house points an learning spells.

Harry Potter sounds great and that was my preview after playing the American Version.
Sun 24/06/01 at 19:07
Regular
"You've upset me"
It's coming out on the GameCube as well.
Sun 24/06/01 at 19:08
Regular
Kiddies console!!!

*runs for cover*
Mon 25/06/01 at 14:05
The GBA isn't a kiddies console. There are more childrens games on the Playstation than any other console out there, even the N64. Mind you, some of these games are pretty good.
Thu 28/06/01 at 18:50
the H.Pgame seems cool!!!!!!!!
Thu 28/06/01 at 18:52
Potters out on the Plastation too,

Kiddies Console!
Thu 28/06/01 at 19:33
Regular
I wouldn't like Harry potter on the GC anyway..... ugh.
Thu 28/06/01 at 19:41
Regular
"You've upset me"
It COULD be good but I VERY much doubt it. The concept reeks of someone trying to milk Harry Potter for every last buck.

AHHH! That reminds me... it's time to go and write a topic slagging off Americans.
Thu 28/06/01 at 22:59
Dont forget Harry Snotter was written by a woman from Britain. Its her fault!
Fri 29/06/01 at 12:13
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I don't like the idea of turning of for classes and learning stuff. I guess i'll have to wait and see what it's like before I can judge it, Broken Sword quite promising. My mum and dad play on my GB more than I do, it's not a kiddies console, just because of pokemon it's put in a catagory!
the GBA will be useful for the Gamecube aswell, i'm looking forward to that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.