GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOL. IMPROVE THE WWF FORUM MY ASS."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/06/01 at 15:46
Regular
HA! Y ou say your improving this. Ice blaster was trying tio help and he has alrady been spammed over. It really is sad to see what you epople ahve done to this once fun forum. Don't reply. I was stating my anger. Let the topic sink to the bottom of the list.
Thu 28/06/01 at 23:28
Regular
"Back in black"
Yer- coz spamming is really annyoing!
Thu 28/06/01 at 20:39
Regular
"WWJD"
u lot really dont like spamming ive never seen anyone go on about it than u u go WACKO! i dont get it but ok
Thu 28/06/01 at 19:37
Regular
big_slow wrote:
> stop the smamming. use the spamming forum IB made. and listen to
That topic finished ages ago where have you bin for the last couple of days
Thu 28/06/01 at 01:21
stop the smamming. use the spamming forum IB made. and listen to ANT's rant. (is that said on perpose ant? ANT-rANT get it? or howabput thw word sANTose? is that done on purpose?0
Tue 26/06/01 at 20:42
Regular
"One More Chance"
that topic sounds good.
Tue 26/06/01 at 18:12
Regular
well he has gone now so its finished+he aint worth it
Tue 26/06/01 at 17:44
Regular
"Back in black"
Well you have been quite good so far Alls_h_?- but I will disccuss with other forum members -namely Ant to see what to do!
Tue 26/06/01 at 17:36
I wanna play to!
Tue 26/06/01 at 17:19
Regular
"Back in black"
That makes about four of us Ant- I really thought that me changinf the forum would work- well I tried, I dont now what to do! how about just one topic were me/Ant/Jet/Rawisandy and big slow can visit to talk WWF?
Tue 26/06/01 at 08:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hmmmmmmm....I'd have to agree.

The spamming has been worse lately, mostly thanks to Kid Rock and Longy.

"hi"
"bye" is not appropriate for these discussion forums. They are NOT chatrooms. Discussion forums are archived, and you talk about a specific subject on there!!

On Future Of Gaming we talk about gaming (and a few stories etc)

On the WWF Forum we should try to talk about WWF.

Now, the forum was improving. Tony used his valuabe time to set up a Extra GAD Prize, and hardly anyone replies!!

Suddenly the forum is going down again. So stop the spamming. Stop the pointless new topics. START discussing WWF.

That's my rant done for today.

Thanks for reading, Ant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.