GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOL. IMPROVE THE WWF FORUM MY ASS."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/06/01 at 15:46
Regular
HA! Y ou say your improving this. Ice blaster was trying tio help and he has alrady been spammed over. It really is sad to see what you epople ahve done to this once fun forum. Don't reply. I was stating my anger. Let the topic sink to the bottom of the list.
Sun 24/06/01 at 15:46
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
HA! Y ou say your improving this. Ice blaster was trying tio help and he has alrady been spammed over. It really is sad to see what you epople ahve done to this once fun forum. Don't reply. I was stating my anger. Let the topic sink to the bottom of the list.
Sun 24/06/01 at 15:51
Regular
if you had of bin here you could have sorted it out
Sun 24/06/01 at 15:55
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
If you hadn't been here. Ice blaster could have sorted it out. Don't reply by the way.
Sun 24/06/01 at 16:14
Regular
why not
Sun 24/06/01 at 16:32
Regular
"One More Chance"
Cos he was stating his anger you J*ACKASS This forum has gone down hill since Longy and you have come.
Sun 24/06/01 at 17:07
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
SEE KID ROCK. Jet picked up on it. You go he stay. The intelligent ones can actually make sense.
Sun 24/06/01 at 18:39
Regular
jet wrote:
> Cos he was stating his anger you J*ACKASS This forum has gone down
> hill since Longy and you have come.

lets see
jet-28 days

kid rock-84 days so i think i have been on wwf forum a lot longer then you so it hasnt gone down hill because of me
Sun 24/06/01 at 19:31
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Just because you have been on longer doesn't mean you understand. You probably have been spamming for 84 days.
Sun 24/06/01 at 19:51
Regular
"Back in black"
ARHH- Khazar is right!! This forum is a complete disaster, I tried to sort it out for you. I tried I really did, but Longy and Jet- you haven't a clue have you, you have had personal convos and ruined it- I think me/Jet/Big Slow/ Rawisandy/Grand prix and Ant should just leave. It aint worth our while being here. Its a waste. Ant started a new topic, why yesturday, but guess what, Longy and Kid Rock filled it up with- hi's and bye's. Ant;s a regular, you should treat his topics with a bit of respect. Well i don't know if i will stay- we need vast improvemnts. It was working, until ?ongy and Rock came to spam. Kid rock, you were ok, you never spammed, what happened...
Sun 24/06/01 at 19:57
Regular
"One More Chance"
How come you said i spammed and then said that i and the rest of you should leave? And i might cut back on this forum ill see what happens.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.