GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DOOM 3 - PC version leaked."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Doom 3'.
Sat 07/08/04 at 18:50
"Its Your Pleasure"
the PC version on Doom3 has been leaked over the net. dont know if you guys know this.

i havent got it but have played it at a friends house.

he had the settings turned down, and it looks great, it feels great, and its really not as scary as people are saying.

really when something jumps out at you, you just jump and then laugh as you shotguhn off its head.

its put me in a great mood for the xbox version.
Sat 28/08/04 at 01:24
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> Icarus mk2 wrote:
> Daveus wrote:
> This is about Doom 3 Xbox. IS it coming out late 2004? In the
> latest
> magazine that's when it says it's due out
>
> Spring 2005 from another magazine.
>
> December 2004 in most.

Looks like the mag was right.
Tue 17/08/04 at 15:26
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Icarus mk2 wrote:
> Daveus wrote:
> This is about Doom 3 Xbox. IS it coming out late 2004? In the
> latest
>
> Spring 2005 from another magazine.

December 2004 in most.
Tue 17/08/04 at 15:15
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
monkey_man wrote:
> Isn't calling someone a 'bell' already an insult?

Oh yeah, but now it has that extra dimension of meaning. Which means I get to laugh as a portly paedo tries to force people to like him by calling them idiots, then gets all upset when more and more people treat his glory hole to a bully ramming.
Tue 17/08/04 at 13:17
Regular
Daveus wrote:
> This is about Doom 3 Xbox. IS it coming out late 2004? In the latest

Spring 2005 from another magazine.
Tue 17/08/04 at 13:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Isn't calling someone a 'bell' already an insult?
Tue 17/08/04 at 12:37
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Okay, clearly you're just another Bell.

Heh. I don't actually have a particularly strong opinion on this topic, but I am greatly amused that it's now a great insult to be compared to Bell. Surely it won't be long before "Doing a Belldandy" enters the language.

"Doing a Belldandy" - To make a series of increasingly shrill, self important statements designed to both aggrandise the maker and entirely ignore the arguments put forward that have already made the Belldandy figure look like a wailing fool.

Mind you, that said; I do think it was a trifle harsh to label him a Bell. He has at least explained the thinking behind his opinion which proves that it is in fact his real opinion and not one copied verbatim from the Daily Mail.
Sat 14/08/04 at 11:45
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
With something like Doom 3 the best you can say is it's out when you see it on the shelves or on 24 hour availability.
Sat 14/08/04 at 07:42
Regular
"BOSE"
This is about Doom 3 Xbox. IS it coming out late 2004? In the latest magazine that's when it says it's due out
Fri 13/08/04 at 20:38
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> To be honest those people who are saying it isnt stealing are
> probably just trying to ease a guilty conscience.

I don't know how many times you need to be told - why would I feel guilty for doing something that I think is great?

I guess it's just beyond your grasp. Never mind.
Fri 13/08/04 at 20:37
Regular
Greeny Greenwell wrote:
> plus to that other guy, iv cracked MOHAA, not a problem, and it
> playable online.

It's not impossible, but not as simple as RTCW.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.