GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just Talk"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/06/01 at 22:09
Regular
You have to do alot to get in the top 50 in 30 days and the alltime top posters but thats my goal
Fri 13/07/01 at 19:47
Regular
"One More Chance"
Oh crap sos about that i forgot he had dissapeared.
Fri 13/07/01 at 19:38
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Jet wrote:
> I like your cap and we only argue with Longy and Kid Rock cos they
> nearly ruined this forum the rest of us are chums.

Yeah I noticed that Jet. I picked up on it for my part of the story. Athough for some reason Longy was back inyour part ecven after he was disintegrated in mine. Don't matter though. We got to painfully dispose of Longy twice in one story.

CLASSIQUE!
Fri 13/07/01 at 19:30
Regular
"One More Chance"
I like your cap and we only argue with Longy and Kid Rock cos they nearly ruined this forum the rest of us are chums.
Fri 13/07/01 at 19:27
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Come on you guys. I haven't been here that long but I am begginning to notice that most of the time you are arguing with each other. I know that this is the WWF forum but it is getting ridiculous.

d;o) Like my cap?
Fri 13/07/01 at 19:23
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well it will haunt you for the rest of your life.
Fri 13/07/01 at 19:12
Regular
"WWJD"
yes WERE! y do u always bring it up every time u do something wrong im going to always bring it up.
my spamming is going to haunt me for the rest of my life isnt it and kid rock was worst than me by far and it was badder for him he was a regular and i was a just arrived i wasnt even a newbie i didnt know!
Fri 13/07/01 at 19:01
Regular
"One More Chance"
But you were the worst.
Fri 13/07/01 at 18:58
Regular
"WWJD"
why do u all pick on me its not very nice i never spam anymore
Fri 13/07/01 at 09:38
Regular
"One More Chance"
I get it know and if you call me an idiot something bad might happen.

Jet thinks hard and leaves the room.
Thu 12/07/01 at 23:24
Regular
"Back in black"
Lol, you idiot. Ant, Khazar nor I invented the word spamming. It just a word that sums up what Longy and Kid Rock do. Spam mail- junk you get sent through the posts. Waste of time cr@p really.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.