GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOg CHat ~*_*~ Worlds Longest Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/08/04 at 20:04
Regular
lets break the record and make the longest thread ever!!!!!
Wed 11/08/04 at 20:50
Regular
yeah i fink they can
i woz told u need a man to ejuclatecle to make a baby and if theres 2 men surely thts even bettah!!
Wed 11/08/04 at 20:44
Regular
i seen this program on tv once where there was men kissin i think its a bit weird i mean can men make chirldren together?
Wed 11/08/04 at 20:41
Regular
yeah horse ridin is for ponces i think thats why dave was doing it he's a bit of a ponce i fink he mite even be one of them gays
Wed 11/08/04 at 20:38
Regular
huh wots wtf is that like horseridin? i dont like horses their well girly like ponytales and my little pony and stuff i thougt you were hard.
Wed 11/08/04 at 20:37
Regular
one time my brother dave brought this girl to our house and me and dave share a room rite and i came home from school and went to go into my room and i walked in there and dave and the girl were playing horse-riding (he woz on her back) which wasnt strange coz its a fun game but they were both naked like wtf
Wed 11/08/04 at 20:33
Regular
i dunno she used to go in ther with her boyfriend nigel it was like their secret place like they lived there but i never liked nigel he always looked like a mouse.
Wed 11/08/04 at 20:32
Regular
what woz she doin in the bathroom?
Wed 11/08/04 at 20:31
Regular
yeah ive got a sister but she's well stupid and at college. i hate her she always used to be inthe bathroom ages
Wed 11/08/04 at 20:30
Regular
ive never been at dannys house before maybe it is the same one!!!!
i'll txt him and see if he has a sister sonia lol imagine if we lived rite close
Wed 11/08/04 at 20:29
Regular
hey maybe it was my big brother!!!! that would be weerd dont come to my house!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.