GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do u think of feeder?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/06/01 at 18:37
Regular
Who likes feeder? i think they rock tell me what u think
Fri 22/06/01 at 23:08
Regular
"WWJD"
ive got 2 go offline now but ill be back on tomoz bout 10:00 depends when i wake up seeya its been nice talking to u im glad Kid Rock told me bout this dont know what id be doing if i didnt know bout his probably be bored really bored
Fri 22/06/01 at 23:02
Regular
"WWJD"
on week days i can go @ 6:00 till 6:30 maybe abit later then @ 8:45 till bout 10:00 and on friday if im not @ youth ill be on @ 6:00 till 7:00 then bout 8:00 till 11:00, 11:30 and 12:00 and on Saturday all day and on sunday allday hope u can remember that
Fri 22/06/01 at 22:53
Regular
"Back in black"
well it ok, your new i undertsnad, i am under alot of pressure to keep this running smoothly. just keep to the topics, posts as much as you can, youll do great! How often can you go online?
Fri 22/06/01 at 22:46
Regular
"WWJD"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Well if your aiming for top 50 spot, you may need help. I am good-
> give me a chance, ask Jet/Big slow/ Rawisandy. I have tried to help
> them all. Ask them.

We have a few rules to follow here, NO
> SPAMMING. I changed this forum earleir in the week, every post
> started by Ice Blaster is were you should posts. Theres a topic for
> everything to suit all needs, and it prevents spamming. So if you go
> to them, youll be ok and respected!

good luck
CHRIS!

OK thanks your a pretty cool guy so i just post loads of messages and keep them short in the right forums oh thats y u said about the feeder forum cuz i put it in the wwf forum i was new then i didn't know what i was doing i know now oh and u know my attitude i might have used it on Jet i think i smoothed things over though
Fri 22/06/01 at 22:40
Regular
"Back in black"
Well if your aiming for top 50 spot, you may need help. I am good- give me a chance, ask Jet/Big slow/ Rawisandy. I have tried to help them all. Ask them.

We have a few rules to follow here, NO SPAMMING. I changed this forum earleir in the week, every post started by Ice Blaster is were you should posts. Theres a topic for everything to suit all needs, and it prevents spamming. So if you go to them, youll be ok and respected!

good luck
CHRIS!
Fri 22/06/01 at 22:08
Regular
"WWJD"
U have to do alot to get in the top posters and the all tome ones dont you thats my goal to get in to both of those that would be cool
Fri 22/06/01 at 22:04
Regular
"WWJD"
jet wrote:
> Seen the 1st 1 its ok.
Yeh its cool especially the lesbian kiss thats wicked!
im going off line to get food and drink then ill be back
Fri 22/06/01 at 21:51
Regular
"One More Chance"
Seen the 1st 1 its ok.
Fri 22/06/01 at 21:49
Regular
"WWJD"
If you see him tell himto contact me oh and does anyone liek Buffy The Vampire Slayer? or just Buffy? (Sarah Michelle Gellar) has anyone seen Cruel Intentions or Cruel Intentions 2?
Fri 22/06/01 at 21:34
Regular
"One More Chance"
No aint seen him for ages.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.