GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GBA - I've got mine have you?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/06/01 at 13:38
Regular
I have recieved mine with Tony Hawks 2 and Mario Kart is on its way when it comes out!

I have the milky blue colour, glacier and its wicked!

Have you got your GBA? If so what with?
Mon 25/06/01 at 20:56
Hi, yeah, i got my GameBoy Advance from japan a few weeks ago, i got FZero with it, its japanese (but i can read it) the color is violet, I would just like to post a little reveiw here for a chance of winning SuperMario Advance!

Well... FZero, those familiar with the N64 game FZero X should know what i'm talking about, I would say the game is (although many people disgree) quite differnt from the N64 version, for instance, diferent cars, cheats, players, tracks, i think this varity picks out what make FZero such an addictive game, with the extra side view that the GDA now has makes driving not ony fun but safe.... well.. not really! You still can BLOW UP CARS!! (leagal in the game, NOT IN REAL LIFE lol) I woudl say to anyone that is thinkg abit getting a GDA or FZero, go to UKadvance.co.uk (or is it .com) and buy it !
THX! Bye!
Mon 25/06/01 at 00:48
You do indeed exist. Don't tell SR you bought from EB!!

Speaking of EB - I have a card, had it SIX months and no points or vouchers have come through! D'oh!
Sun 24/06/01 at 21:53
Regular
For £135 I got from Electronics Boutique:

White GBA
Games Tower Rack
Official Link Cable
A carry case of my choice
F-Zero Maximum Veloctiy (Well a game of my choice and I chose F-Zero)
An adaptor

I also bought some printer paper for my GB Printer and some earphones for my GBA, nd Tony Hawks which is by far the best release game!
Sun 24/06/01 at 20:12
The clear red is bright pink. The websites are trying to trick you into buying it
Sun 24/06/01 at 19:22
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Isn't the clear red colour more pinkish than red? I was just wandering, as the pictures I've seen on the web make it look pink!
Sun 24/06/01 at 17:05
I have a Glacier also Monkey_with_attitude, along with THPS2.
Sun 24/06/01 at 17:03
Hmmm
Sun 24/06/01 at 16:54
You're mad every single review I have read of it says that it sucks. IGN 3.5/10, Tendobox 2.5/10, Planet Gamecube just says it's the worst launch game.
Sun 24/06/01 at 16:49
R2R2 is brilliant!
Sun 24/06/01 at 16:38
kuma you have ready 2 rumble lol! big mistake the game sucks. Do your research before you buy your games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.